Robert Row-chow

• Hooly dooley he had a massive game today-huge motor was everywhere in defence and his line speed was phenomenal. Great asset to our club, have never paid much notice to him at Souths or the cheating southern tapeworms. Very impressed with him today.

• he was great

• He might be finding his knights form, that will be a bonus

• Agreed completely, I really liked what he did to that edge in defence - and he can run a line too.
    Real hard worker with a bit of size.
    For some weird reason his attitude and involvement (mainly in defence) reminds me a bit of Liam Fulton (and it’s more than just the head of hair) - & Fulton is pretty much my favourite Tigers player.

• He wasn’t the Robbie Rochow i remembered when he was at the Knights …

We was great today .

• @:

He might be finding his knights form, that will be a bonus

Yeah when Souths signed him he was a quality player, one of the Knights best. I guess you could say he went south(s) pretty quickly :nerd:

• Hes been very good in each appearance for us…a tough solid toiler

• Him , Packer and Matulino added heaps to the forward pack.

Would like him to make a few more runs with the pill because when he did he really bent that line.

• ForumSupporter

Certainly can hit in D….

Pulled of some crucial tackles…ran the ball hard…

• Him and Thompson are both ticks.

• Runs with a bit of ticker too. Good attitude and intent on and off the ball.

• @:

Agreed completely, I really liked what he did to that edge in defence - and he can run a line too.
    Real hard worker with a bit of size.
    For some weird reason his attitude and involvement (mainly in defence) reminds me a bit of Liam Fulton (and it’s more than just the head of hair) - & Fulton is pretty much my favourite Tigers player.

I thought the same

• Great debut.
    Our forwards stocks look great and plentiful.
    We a short a quality speedy fullback and a centre.

• @:

Hooly dooley he had a massive game today-huge motor was everywhere in defence and his line speed was phenomenal. Great asset to our club, have never paid much notice to him at Souths or the cheating southern tapeworms. Very impressed with him today.

I thought he was our best today. Very strong in defence and ran hard with the ball. Was very involved every minute he was on the field. Impressed with all the forwards but thought Rochow was the standout.

• Today’s game was intense. It was end to end stuff (without the tries) He was right up there the best in the game.

Recent Topics