Will Lolohea last in the 1?

• I can’t see Lolohea lasting in the long run at 1.

Its nothing to do with mistakes, or what he did or didn’t do today. But with how importants fullbacks are sweeping on the backline and popping up everywhere, I just felt he looked sluggish/slow and won’offer us anything.

Again its not as if he did anything wrong today. And even when he is doing the right thing and there for the offload, I am not sure if he has the pace to accelerate through those tight gaps etc.

• If anyone saw the reserve grade game, Watson Heleta set it alight. He has real speed and knows exactly where to be.

• @:

If anyone saw the reserve grade game, Watson Heleta set it alight. He has real speed and knows exactly where to be.

Any other standouts from the ISP match?

• Heleta looks good in reggies but as far as I am concerned, thats really the only grade he should be in. Reckon he would be made to look ordinary in firsts.

• Lolohea started to look a bit better as the game went on but the lack of pace is concerning.

I think he’s worth persisting with for a few rounds but unless he does start to move around better, we need to be looking at another option.

• Lolohea started to look a bit better as the game went on but the lack of pace is concerning.

I think he’s worth persisting with for a few rounds but unless he does start to move around better, we need to be looking at another option.

• Heleta is not quick, but he was good today. Tui will be a lot better for the run

• @:

@:

If anyone saw the reserve grade game, Watson Heleta set it alight. He has real speed and knows exactly where to be.

McQueen very strong, as was Nofoaluma…

Jesse Sue, JJ Felise, Mahe Fonua, Josh Drinkwater - All showed that they are a class above

Milne was quiet, couple of young islander boys off the bench were very impressive as well.

Tyson Gamble is a star in the making

• Lolo will be fb as long as he remains the best goal kicker in the club. The alternative would be Thompson to fb, Lolo or Nofo to wing and Benji takes over the kicking.

• @:

Heleta is not quick, but he was good today. Tui will be a lot better for the run

Heleta is quick. Doesn’t have blinding pace but I suspect he would beat Tui in a footrace.

Heleta hasn’t made most of the few opportunities he has had with the big boys but he is a good player and I wouldnt mind him getting another opportunity in the future.

He has been the standout player in ISP for a few years.

• @:

Lolo will be fb as long as he remains the best goal kicker in the club. The alternative would be Thompson to fb, Lolo or Nofo to wing and Benji takes over the kicking.

Or Masters

1. Corey Thompson
    2. David Nofoaluma
    3. Taane Milne
    4. Esan Masters
    5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
    6. Josh Reynolds
    7. Luke Brooks
    14. Benji Marshall

Yes Please

• Heard conflicting reports regarding Reynolds, out for 3-4 weeks & someone said 3 months, bit of a problem if he is.

• @:

Lolo will be fb as long as he remains the best goal kicker in the club. The alternative would be Thompson to fb, Lolo or Nofo to wing and Benji takes over the kicking.

I thought Lolohea went well. Comparing him to other fullbacks he doesn’t excel in some areas however he does other stuff that other fullbacks don’t do.
    He outplayed Tedesco. He didn’t bomb a match winning try and he kicked the winning goal. His midfield running was awesome…when we were under the pump.

Btw macTiger. I love your avatar

• @:

@:

Gamble. His short kicking game was outstanding. His decision making was very good. His defence was good.

The amount of time he has when he gets the ball makes him a star of the future for mine.

• @:

@:

@:

Gamble. His short kicking game was outstanding. His decision making was very good. His defence was good.

The amount of time he has when he gets the ball makes him a star of the future for mine.

He will get his chance this year.
    Bit too early to consider for time being.
    Waching ISP boys …… our squad depth looks really promising this year.
    Great start to the season for Magpies and tigers.
    😮

Recent Topics