Teddy's bombed try

• [media]https://gfycat.com/JaggedSelfreliantAttwatersprairiechicken[/media]

All he had to do was head the ball to set up Cronk for the try 😆

• Ah, thats one for the ages!

i will remember that for a long time!

• In the interview with Brooks after the game he never gave us any credit just basically said roosters had an off day was the reason they lost. The more I hear from him the more I am happy he left the West’s Tigers

• Well it really rams home to me what the few people I know who have met him say - he’s a real little pr**k of a guy - no class at all.

• @:

In the interview with Brooks after the game he never gave us any credit just basically said roosters had an off day was the reason they lost. The more I hear from him the more I am happy he left the West’s Tigers

Just goes to show Tedesco’s true character !

• Couldn’t stop laughing when I heard it on the Radio call 😆

• The star of the team is the team and our depth has every player fighting for a spot.

What a time to be a Wests Tigers supporter.

• One of the highlights of the day. Thought it was hilarious at the time when I realised who it was.

• @:

Well it really rams home to me what the few people I know who have met him say - he’s a real little pr**k of a guy - no class at all.

I would describe him with a word starting c

• Almost made me happier than the win itself.

• I think his new Eastern Suburbs style teethy pegs reflected off the big screen and blinded the poor bloke. He has literally gone from the busted-picket-fence to the Super6 in the fang stakes. Onya Ted, at least it may help you to score with a teammates’ missus.

• He was great for the WT’s today , should have got at least one point from every WT’s supporter because he cost the Roosters 2 premiership points

Just saw Woods face when he walked off after the loss , he looked like he had just swallowed 3 lemons

• @:

Almost made me happier than the win itself.

Yeah it was pretty much icing on the cake of the win with Tedesco having a shocker, as well. No doubt he would’ve had some nerves coming up against his former team and a negative crowd reception in the first game of the season - probably would’ve contributed to his crap game, I reckon :mrgreen:

Now we just need to smash Woods and his Bulldogs and wipe the smugness off pipsqueak Moses’s face, as we run over the Eels and the season will be complete! 😈

• @:

I think his new Eastern Suburbs style teethy pegs reflected off the big screen and blinded the poor bloke. He has literally gone from the busted-picket-fence to the Super6 in the fang stakes. Onya Ted, at least it may help you to score with a teammates’ missus.

:roll
    Gold !
    You never let us down FTB !

• @:

He was great for the WT’s today , should have got at least one point from every WT’s supporter because he cost the Roosters 2 premiership points

Just saw Woods face when he walked off after the loss , he looked like he had just swallowed 3 lemons

Just need Moses to throw a intercept to cost his team a win and it’s been a perfect weekend

Recent Topics