Teddy's bombed try

[media]https://gfycat.com/JaggedSelfreliantAttwatersprairiechicken[/media]

All he had to do was head the ball to set up Cronk for the try 😆

Ah, thats one for the ages!

i will remember that for a long time!

In the interview with Brooks after the game he never gave us any credit just basically said roosters had an off day was the reason they lost. The more I hear from him the more I am happy he left the West’s Tigers

Well it really rams home to me what the few people I know who have met him say - he’s a real little pr**k of a guy - no class at all.

@:

In the interview with Brooks after the game he never gave us any credit just basically said roosters had an off day was the reason they lost. The more I hear from him the more I am happy he left the West’s Tigers

Just goes to show Tedesco’s true character !

Couldn’t stop laughing when I heard it on the Radio call 😆

The star of the team is the team and our depth has every player fighting for a spot.

What a time to be a Wests Tigers supporter.

One of the highlights of the day. Thought it was hilarious at the time when I realised who it was.

@:

Well it really rams home to me what the few people I know who have met him say - he’s a real little pr**k of a guy - no class at all.

I would describe him with a word starting c

Almost made me happier than the win itself.

I think his new Eastern Suburbs style teethy pegs reflected off the big screen and blinded the poor bloke. He has literally gone from the busted-picket-fence to the Super6 in the fang stakes. Onya Ted, at least it may help you to score with a teammates’ missus.

He was great for the WT’s today , should have got at least one point from every WT’s supporter because he cost the Roosters 2 premiership points

Just saw Woods face when he walked off after the loss , he looked like he had just swallowed 3 lemons

@:

Almost made me happier than the win itself.

Yeah it was pretty much icing on the cake of the win with Tedesco having a shocker, as well. No doubt he would’ve had some nerves coming up against his former team and a negative crowd reception in the first game of the season - probably would’ve contributed to his crap game, I reckon :mrgreen:

Now we just need to smash Woods and his Bulldogs and wipe the smugness off pipsqueak Moses’s face, as we run over the Eels and the season will be complete! 😈

@:

I think his new Eastern Suburbs style teethy pegs reflected off the big screen and blinded the poor bloke. He has literally gone from the busted-picket-fence to the Super6 in the fang stakes. Onya Ted, at least it may help you to score with a teammates’ missus.

:roll
Gold !
You never let us down FTB !

@:

He was great for the WT’s today , should have got at least one point from every WT’s supporter because he cost the Roosters 2 premiership points

Just saw Woods face when he walked off after the loss , he looked like he had just swallowed 3 lemons

Just need Moses to throw a intercept to cost his team a win and it’s been a perfect weekend

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.