Was Tedesco rattled?

• Made quite a few uncharactisitc mistakes. Dropping that pass and muffing the grubber thst almost lead to Benji’s try. He was really ordinary. I expected him to cop it the first time he touched it. But the crowd were relentless every time he got the ball. Did the crowd get into his head?

• ForumSupporter

Who…

• Sure was.
    Boos every time he touched the ball from people that used to praise the ground he walked on….a large chunk of crowd waiting until after the game to specifically boo him off…
    Clearly he didn’t get the memo about leaving a club to win a premiership…

• Loved the boos.

He was dead set rattled.

• Got into the car after the game and turned the ABC on, he had told them he wasn’t looking forward to it and was glad it was out of the way or something like that. I’d say he knew what he was going to get and just wanted it done.

• Who cares. I was worried he would burn our outside backs and get us through the ruck with his speed so I was very glad we squashed him each time he ran the ball.

• Marshall rattled him twice .

• It was great watching him get belted.

• Yeah id say we got into his head.
    Loved seeing him screw up a few times and getting belted.
    That said he worried me yesterday as we all know what hes capable of…him n cronk will be lethal when they click

• @:

Got into the car after the game and turned the ABC on, he had told them he wasn’t looking forward to it and was glad it was out of the way or something like that. I’d say he knew what he was going to get and just wanted it done.

What a pea hearted thing to say. Can just imagine Dallas saying that 40 years ago. Little bit of insight there into his true nature. Can’t handle the tough stuff, would rather be a down hill skier.

• @:

@:

Got into the car after the game and turned the ABC on, he had told them he wasn’t looking forward to it and was glad it was out of the way or something like that. I’d say he knew what he was going to get and just wanted it done.

What a pea hearted thing to say. Can just imagine Dallas saying that 40 years ago. Little bit of insight there into his true nature. Can’t handle the tough stuff, would rather be a down hill skier.

I just hope the irony of his decision lasts more than one week

• Fittler summed it up best by saying that Tedesco is under the spotlight at a big high profile club and being paid very well.

The fumble in the in goal and the dropped pass have always been in his game but hidden perhaps at WTs due to other distractions such as past coaches, Woods, Moses the RF drama.

• I was watching him at the end of the game. He did a couple of interviews and then just stood there. Tigers were all out there and he seemed to want to wait and walk off with them. He did not want to go up the tunnel because he could see about 500 tigers supporters there ready to give it to him. He was dead set rattled!!

• Someone should put a post on all the opposition sides Forums about it

• Apart from SOO thats about par for last year.

Recent Topics