Thought on Noff

• Should we try and develop him into a Jennings-type center? Granted its gonna take a little bit of time to teach him the position but it might help to sort out some of his deficiencies. Anyway, just a thought.

• ForumSupporter

No

Centre is the most difficult position in Rugby League in which to defend…

• @:

No

Centre is the most difficult position in Rugby League in which to defend…

x2

• I honestly don’t know how he gets back in the team barring injury or Lolo falling out of favor with IC. There’s no way MWZ deserves to be dropped. More than held his own consistently.

• Nof is a tricky one. Ball in hand he’d be the first back I would pick. But his defence has been terrible for years, hopefully it is something he can fix in reserves. I’m glad Ivan has taken the stance he has and dropped him to work on it. How he responds to it will determine when he gets back into the mix for firsts.

• Won’t Corey Thompson move to fullback once Reynolds returns? Pretty sure that will leave an open wing spot for Nofa.

• @:

Won’t Corey Thompson move to fullback once Reynolds returns? Pretty sure that will leave an open wing spot for Nofa.

How did you come to that conclusion?

• replaces MWZ…easy swap.

• @:

@:

Won’t Corey Thompson move to fullback once Reynolds returns? Pretty sure that will leave an open wing spot for Nofa.

How did you come to that conclusion?

I can’t work this out either…

• @:

replaces MWZ…easy swap.

Yeah kev and nofo are a good combo.

• @:

@:

replaces MWZ…easy swap.

Yeah kev and nofo are a good combo.

Haha i still have nightmares about them too last year. Its like they did ghe opposite of each other every time 😂

• MWZ was one of the reasons the team won yesterday he diffused a couple of dangerous high balls getting above them … Nofo the fan favourite.

• No place for him just now. Only Naiqama would be under pressure from yesterday’s performance, but I am 95% that IC won’t drop him just from one bad game.

MWZ and CT were strong, cannot possibly drop them when Nofo was not selected despite being fit.

We are all aware of only letting in about two line breaks on the edges yesterday? Both of them I blame Naiqama, but the wingers mostly made good judgements in defence.

• Has to keep performing well in State Cup and bide his time. Can’t fault Cleary’s selections thus far. Yeah I know Kev had a shocker, but Milne has failed to set the world alight and say “pick me”.

• @:

Has to keep performing well in State Cup and bide his time. Can’t fault Cleary’s selections thus far. Yeah I know Kev had a shocker, but Milne has failed to set the world alight and say “pick me”.

I think he was playing right centre too in state cup.

Recent Topics