Anyone going or betting on game

• I love Melbourne as a city and enjoy going down for the restaurants and bars and just the whole place and always have a few late nite benders.
    Went down 2 years ago and we almost pulled off a huge comeback.

Don’t know yet because it’s come up early on but thinking about. Wish it was on a Sunday so a loss won’t disappoint Saturday night.

As for the betting thinking if they give me 12.5 start I maybe on again.

• Tab $1.90…14.5 start

• @:

Tab $1.90…14.5 start

Hard to believe that with only one win against the chooks the TAB is giving the Storm that big a start. Then again we’re playing well.

• What does a 14.5 start mean?

• Ladbrokes Melb $1.14 Tigers $5.50

• @:

What does a 14.5 start mean?

If you back the Tigers at 14.5 points start, the Storm have to win by 15 or more for you to lose.

If its 20-10 Storm…you win
    24-10 Storm, you win
    If its 25-18 WTs…we all win

• ForumSupporter

I am going

Meeting up with that NZ Tiger bloke…

Oh and to scream at Cammy…

• @:

I am going

I am looking at going to Tamworth for the Knights game, a fair hike for me, but my sister lives there

• @:

I am going

Groupies! 😒

• @:

I am going

Screaming at Cammy is strictly prohibited 😮

Might have to look at going to a game this year , the game in Gladstone sold out in 60 seconds …… 😮

• Speaking of Cammy, I was watching an old storm game last week, and it was around his third game in first grade. The other team scored and he strutted up to the ref and started arguing in the political fashion he does. Hasn’t changed! 😃

• @:

I am going

Theres nothing like a forum get together….enjoy the game,and hope we can win…

• We are now getting 15.5 pts start at 1.95.
    Been a while since they beat us by more than that.

• Yeah I’m going as I live in Melbourne.
    Would love to see an upset as I hate the storm and their clueless supporters.
    Your commitment in defence last week was excellent your boys will need that again against Melbourne.
    I won a little $$ with the win over the Roosters and got on again this week.

• I reckon us at half time Storm at FT is a smart bet ……

Recent Topics