Can we go back to back?

The big question

I think our forwards win this contest and if they can lay a good platform we could really win this game.

The strengths of the storm is there backline if we can contain JAC and Vunivalu and not give them any space to work with we can get the job done

Try to limit smiths impact and there forwards will struggle.

If we could manage to win this game, then beating off two of the premiership favourites back to back will be huge

Melbourne in Melbourne is yuck. Plus the fact it’s Slaters 300th, it’s really set up for a comfortable Storm win

BUT if we play with the same resilience like we did against the Rorters, and our attack clicks I give us a chance

I’m predicting a tight one up until the 70th min mark then storm to score two quick late ones

We beat the Roosters with Luck, so why not.

If Melbourne create a few errors, fail to get 75% of completions, they are beatable.

I’d like to have more strike power on the park though to ensure we can capitalise when the ball bounces in our favour.

Sure we can remain undefeated minor Premiers and eventual Premiers…only 26 more wins to go…

Melbourne is a tougher test without question. Don’t lose much with Slater injured Munster is a freak. We’re going to have to improve on our performance to have any chance of winning.

@:

Sure we can remain undefeated minor Premiers and eventual Premiers…only 26 more wins to go…

looks like someone has be smoking BBF’s stash

This was my first thought regarding R2, could we keep up the momentum going into this next match against the Storm.

I guess all the teams are not totally match fit yet this early in the season, so as long as we can give it a good shot that’s all we can ask for, as we haven’t been able to win R2 for many years. Fingers crossed.

@:

23 more wins you lemon head 😆

@:

@:

23 Regular season games 2 Finals 1 Grand Final = 26 more wins…

You been to the happy school of Math…

@:

@:

@:

Actually Geo its only 25 23 rounds 1 semi if we are minor premiers and the GF

@:

@:

@:

@:

Nope only 1 BYE round this year there are still 24 regular season games…and you have to win 2 finals games to make the GF

All teams get the bye the weekend of Origin 2…

Very tough ask. Not impossible of course, but very tough. Slater will be back this week and I see that as an advantage, hopefully he’s a bit rusty. Munster is the player that worries me, he’s so hard to handle so our defence really needs to be at least as good as what we showed against the Chooks to have any chance, and our attack definitely has to improve.

We’ve given the Storm a run for their money in recent times, must be close to beating them!

@:

We beat the Roosters with Luck, so why not.

If Melbourne create a few errors, fail to get 75% of completions, they are beatable.

I’d like to have more strike power on the park though to ensure we can capitalise when the ball bounces in our favour.

Run all the big fellas at Smith all day long and make him work for it, give munster an extra 2 shadows all day and harass him to boiling point also keep the ball away from Slater like they did to Tedesco.
Minimize their key men and their impact and we are a chance, this game wont be won in the first half so the boys need to put in another 80 mins to be there for the taking.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Nope only 1 BYE round this year there are still 24 regular season games…and you have to win 2 finals games to make the GF

All teams get the bye the weekend of Origin 2…

This is edge off the seat stuff

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.