Can we go back to back?

Never have won a game in Melbourne, the question should be 'can we ever win in Melbourne"? because they are pretty much unbeatable there

@:

@:

@:

@:

We’ve only ever won once in Melb

…… about time we win again.

Was that when Benji got injured and Rowdy played 5/8 and killed it?

I think that was another game at Leichhardt. Laurie picked up a loose ball and went through half their team from a standing start.

The one where we won at Melby, Benji played the whole game. The “greasy pig” Utai scored a try by literally just ducking his head under a tackle.

Oops my bad… The game I was thinking about was at Bluetongue of all places. Remember the 2011 game now, Melbourne didn’t have their origin players and we were very average.

Yes I think we have only ever won in Melbourne once and we were very lucky to win it, they had all their origin players out. we always get SMASHED when playing in Melbourne, we usually always beat them at home. last year we SHOULD have been them at home but a BS video ref call turned the game and we did out usual ‘lets let 2 trys in before halftime when a call goes against us’ and before you know it we lost

@:

@:

@:

@:

…… about time we win again.

Was that when Benji got injured and Rowdy played 5/8 and killed it?

I think that was another game at Leichhardt. Laurie picked up a loose ball and went through half their team from a standing start.

The one where we won at Melby, Benji played the whole game. The “greasy pig” Utai scored a try by literally just ducking his head under a tackle.

Oops my bad… The game I was thinking about was at Bluetongue of all places. Remember the 2011 game now, Melbourne didn’t have their origin players and we were very average.

actually it was 2012 the one we won and it was 10-6 one of the ugliest games ever, then when it really matters to make the 8 we got smashed by the storm at home in the final round Benji was pathetic in his final game for us.

Have you seen their team. They have talent all over the park, it’s Slater’s 300th game and it’s at their home ground.

We can win but you wouldn’t bet on it.

I can’t see it happening, but you never know. I’m very confident about the two weeks after that. I think we’re specials against the Broncos.

Broncos and Eels should be easy wins not this one tho

Melbourne’s weather forcast
Saturday 17 March

Summary Min 19 Max 32 Chance of any rain: 10% Partly cloudy. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the evening

Small chance of rain by the looks of it but certainly no STORM
just a little wind but nothing we can’t handle

Broncos and eels are more winnable, but I’m not sure if any NRL game is easy when you start the season as spoon favourites!

@:

@:

@:

@:

Sure we can remain undefeated minor Premiers and eventual Premiers…only 26 more wins to go…

23 more wins you lemon head 😆

Think he’s including the finals.

He changed his original post ….
The perks of being a moderator !

Nope not edited you quoted as it stood if i changed it it would be different to what you quoted…still 26 more wins to go…

Back to happy’s skool of Math for you…

@:

@:

@:

@:

23 more wins you lemon head 😆

Nope not edited you quoted as it stood if i changed it it would be different to what you quoted…still 26 more wins to go…

BS …
I wasn’t the only one to pick up on your mistake !
As I said …perks of being a mod !
Don’t do it again !

@:

@:

@:

@:

BS …
I wasn’t the only one to pick up on your mistake !
As I said …perks of being a mod !
Don’t do it again !

jad said 25 wins I corrected him 2…still 24 regular season games this year…have a look

@:

The Roosters were the favourites to win the premiership this year and we beat them when many thought we couldn’t and Wouldn’t
So realistically we can beat anyone
This place is going to go off if we have another win this weekend
🙏

we were nearly always very competitive against them, we just need to minimise our errors, and play for each other :sign:
I would not be surprised that 1 pico second attention span experts on this forum proclaim: "I’ve seen enough’, ‘Wooden spoon’, and another familiar show of support on this forum :bash

If we show the same grit and determination the score doesnt matter to me to be honest. I am hopeful however.

i rkn we can go back to back….particularly if we offload alot…esan offloading to marshall in tired storm forwards could lead to points!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.