Who Would you rather see lose this week?

• A simple pole question but a difficult answer.

• terddy

• All of the above, but seeing as though are playing each. Teddy loose and woods suspended for 4 weeks

• Teddy, because he’s at the roosters.
    And Moses.

• You can throw .moses in the mix also.
    But this weeken I asked Santa for”Melbourne” loss…. even if it means no toys for Christmas.

• ForumSupporter

Draw at the end of GP

• It was a good job by Penrith hammering Moses on the weekend . Hopefully Teddy and Woods have a head clash and knock each other out. Are any betting agencies taking bets on concussions ?

• Interesting fact , the roosters have never made the finals when they have lost their first two games

Simple question simple answer , to see the Rorters not make the 8 would be funnier than watching a nude Geo and Hobbo chase each other around Campbelltown Stadium in a pie and red cordial hunt on Easter Sunday

• @:

Interesting fact , the roosters have never made the finals when they have lost their first two games

Simple question simple answer , to see the Rorters not make the 8 would be funnier than watching a nude Geo and Hobbo chase each other around Campbelltown Stadium in a pie and red cordial hunt on Easter Sunday

This we can agree on. I’d love to see the Rorters miss the 8 and then get caught cheating on the cap in the off-season.

• @:

@:

Interesting fact , the roosters have never made the finals when they have lost their first two games

This we can agree on. I’d love to see the Rorters miss the 8 and then get caught cheating on the cap in the off-season.

Well this a first 😮

Looks like I’m wrong because Earl is never right 😆

• Nil all Draw
    Woods and Tedesco off in the first 5 minutes due to a head clash

• @:

@:

What a year that would be, with us making the 8

• @:

@:

@:

What a year that would be, with us making the 8

And then Tedesco is caught trying to sneak on the bus for 2019

Perfect scenario , Roosters lose , Tedesco and Woods caught in a betting scandal and are banned from the NRL and Politis donates all his money and the Roosters to a undisclosed WT’s supporter before the Ford sign lands on his head as he leaves

Unknown WT’s supporter then runs to roosters into the ground and they win 50 consecutive wooden spoons

• Teddy cuz Sharons a dope and will forget it by bed time.

• @:

@:

I think this is closer to reality than what a lot of people think. They have zero depth. As soon as JWH goes on his annual 4-6 week holiday and if they pick up a few injuries they’ll be in all sorts. You can sign all the backs you want, they won’t be able to do anything if your forwards are getting rolled.

Recent Topics