Your Social Sport

• Does anyone play any social sport?
    I played Waterpolo last night . Good game but the ref stopped it last night… a bit too much niggle

• @:

Does anyone play any social sport?
    I played Waterpolo last night . Good game but the ref stopped it last night… a bit too much niggle

Golf for me these days Tigerdon,couldnt be bothered with anything to strenuous.been there done that …Its great that you play a sport you enjoy and have fun with…as long as we have an activity to look forward to is always a good thing…good on you mate…

• Used to play indoor and outdoor cricket, gave it away when I developed arrhythmia.

Still play golf, albeit very poorly.

• Mad keen cyclist. Not all that social, but really enjoy it.

• Administrators

yes, rugby union in Subbies.

• ForumSupporter

World Championship tiddlywinks…

• Played water polo in High school… Tough sport.
    No sport as such just some weights and some running

• @:

@:

Golf for me these days Tigerdon,couldnt be bothered with anything to strenuous.been there done that …Its great that you play a sport you enjoy and have fun with…as long as we have an activity to look forward to is always a good thing…good on you mate…

Was still playing golf and touch footy until I did my knee at 40

Unfortunately the knee injury has wrecked my golf swing and I catch everything thin , even wedges so I can’t even play golf competitively 😢

Now my main sport is antagonizing masses of rugby league supporters on this Forum I’m on , you should try it , it’s pretty cool

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

Unfortunately the knee injury has wrecked my golf swing and I catch everything thin , even wedges so I can’t even play golf competitively 😢

Now my main sport is antagonizing masses of rugby league supporters on this Forum I’m on , you should try it , it’s pretty cool

What a shame that knee cost you 16 US Marsters victories in a row…and numerous 7’s Gold Medals and World Championships…

• @:

you don’t play for Balmain by any chance do you?

• Administrators

@:

@:

you don’t play for Balmain by any chance do you?

Nope, Sydney Convicts.
    We’re a sub-club under Woollahra Colleagues.

I know a few boys at Balmain though. Howcome?

• @:

@:

@:

@:

What a shame that knee cost you 16 US Marsters victories in a row…and numerous 7’s Gold Medals and World Championships…

2 back to back Achilles surgeries cost me that

Knee just cost me my enjoyment of social sport and almost destroyed us financially , would love to be able to play touch footy still in over 40’s Love golf , the fact I could only blame myself when things go wrong on the golf course is enjoyable

Haven’t had a great deal of luck with surgeries , lying Sydney surgeons , post surgery medication screw ups and all the linked post op issues that followed

Just think if everything had gone right after the knee surgery the Forum would of dodged having to put up with me :righton:

• I played hockey for 30 years, had last year off, making a comeback this year much to my wife’s dismay.

• Squash was my game …… but paying for it now.
    My back is stuffed.
    Should have gave it away when my doc advised in mid 40s.
    Now need a forklift to get out of bed every morning.

• I played pool and snooker and occasionally darts somewhat inebriatedly for many years

Recent Topics