*$$ NRL Betting $$*

• I noticed the Dragons have seen a lot of support in betting today for tonites game… Not sure of any news maybe some sharks players out?
    Might have a crack at them and I think the Dogs might roll the chooks at good odds too.

• I reckon Cronulla got them with it being at Shark park being a decent advantage, also chucked Cowboys at $1.55 against Brisbane and Gold Coast are paying $3.20 against NZ… not a bad 3 leg multi

• Yeah I’ve gone saints dogs NQ & panthers =$14 odd

• @:

Yeah I’ve gone saints dogs NQ & panthers =$14 odd

Might do that and add the Titans then suddenly turns into $46 odds

• @:

I noticed the Dragons have seen a lot of support in betting today for tonites game… Not sure of any news maybe some sharks players out?
    Might have a crack at them and I think the Dogs might roll the chooks at good odds too.

Dugan at fullback , Val on the wing , Gray in centres apart from that nothing Ink

• @:

I noticed the Dragons have seen a lot of support in betting today for tonites game…

All those retirees who watched 11 grand finals get excited when the Saints show a bit of promise. Can’t blame them this time. Widdop and Hunt may have been the best halves of the round.

• @:

@:

I noticed the Dragons have seen a lot of support in betting today for tonites game…

All those retirees who watched 11 grand finals get excited when the Saints show a bit of promise. Can’t blame them this time. Widdop and Hunt may have been the best halves of the round.

Local Radio announcer is a mad Dragons fan , reckons they have led the table after Rd 1 the past 3 seasons on for and against

• @:

@:

Yeah I’ve gone saints dogs NQ & panthers =$14 odd

Might do that and add the Titans then suddenly turns into $46 odds

Put the Tigers on the end of that and see what it gets up to

• It would be about $230.00 if we’re still $5

• Well the Dragons got up. Now I just need the Bulldogs (doubtful) Cowboys (good chance) and the Tigers (certainty) to get up.
    To collect $115 from a $2 bet.
    I left out the Panthers and Tits in NZ. NZ look good lol .as they always do before the season really kicks into gear

• Put a multi on NZ to win by 13+ and Fusitua to score 2 or more tries with the Warriors to score first.

$20 odds so I chucked $100 on it

$2k return

And Titans kick a penalty goal at the very start and ruin my whole multi when I thought it was first team to score as in a try.

Recent Topics