Wayne Bennett

Just listened to another Bennett press conference.
This bloke really annoys me. He has made an absolute fortune out of the game. The game exists because of the fans. But his attitude in press conferences treats the fans with absolute disrespect. Sure, I understand he doesn’t like the media- but it’s the fans he is disrespecting.
Far out Wayne - just answer a question without the sinical crap!!!
Thoughts?

He bugs me to Steve. But I don’t mention it in here cause I’m pretty sure Happy (Dale) is engaged to him.

@:

He bugs me to Steve. But I don’t mention it in here cause I’m pretty sure Happy (Dale) is engaged to him.

Noooo. - that’s all I need; another argument with Happy!!

@:

@:

Noooo. - that’s all I need; another argument with Happy!!

You mean Dale.
Watch . He be in here soon enough defending Wayne.

Hmmmm…I rememeber a Dale on here from a long long time ago…he was bi-cranial as well I think

I’m not up with all the gos. Have Wayne and Dale married yet?

Dale…?Darius will get jelly…

you can not question Unca Wayne or you’ll lose 3 houses…

I did find it interesting his comment on his halves sharing ownership of the team…I didn’t think halves were allowed to do that…1 must be dominate…

Wayne is a flog, but he is smarter than you and I when it comes to whats good for rugby league.

He has no options in his halves, so needs to restructure or poach someone mid year

@:

Wayne is a flog, but he is smarter than you and I when it comes to whats good for rugby league.

He has no options in his halves, so needs to restructure or poach someone mid year

No he isn’t…

@:

@:

No he isn’t…

I don’t think I would would have let Hunt go and kept Milf.

He tells the media to “stay out of it” in regards to unfavourable reporting on the Broncos. Yet he happily lapped up all the accolades and gushing when the same media basically built up his “supercoach” persona.
He does the game of rugby league no good at all, stupid, moaning, miserable old gumby. It would’ve had to have been his vibrant personality that attracted his new missus to him- not his millions of dollars.

@:

What exactly does Unca do that is beneficial to our game?

Hands up, who else clicked on this thread to see if Fade to Black had commented?

@:

Hands up, who else clicked on this thread to see if Fade to Black had commented?

Guilty your honour

@:

You can see the vein popping every time.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.