Thompson

For me all players and Coach was 10/10. I would just like to say how awesome our full back was. He played better than the 300 game prodigy. And no one uttered a word about him before last week. Ivan is correct he does epitomise what the Tigers Are all about. congrats mate you killed it!

If he keeps playing like that Tui will find it hard to come back in 1sts

Little guy with a huge ticker.

Seems Tui and grub will come back through reggies

Never rated him At the bulldogs but wow has he come good. Most had fonau and Milne in before him and he was amazing today.

He sums up the whole team. Punches above his weight.

Who would’ve thought when we signed him that he would turn out to be this good? Most of us had him just making up the numbers, ISP regular and depth signing at best! Well done Corey, so glad to have you in this team 👍

He’s a little terror isn’t he? I love the bloke, he’s the first one picked for mine so far, can’t fault him and he’s an attacking threat with his footwork and speed off the mark.
A pleasant surprise.

@:

Seems Tui and grub will come back through reggies

I honestly think they would have no complaints. Club first is this groups mantra. How refreshing.

@:

He sums up the whole team. Punches above his weight.

Hodgson prodigy!

Was fantastic at the back the amount of talk in defence was very noticable…I can see why he is ahead of Lolohea…

I would still start Lolohea when he’s fit. Thompson is still effective at wing.

I thought he was great and I would send Tui back to reserve grade till he demands being selected

@:

I would still start Lolohea when he’s fit. Thompson is still effective at wing.

It’s very difficult, because after tonight there is no doubt that Nofoaluma needs to be there on the wing. But Tui is our only genuine line break threat. And Corey is ahead of him at the back. I’ll leave it with Ivan!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.