Sharon

• I don’t mean to keep harping on about him, but seriously, how could he not be crying in his beard watching us tonight. His team looks set for a long year, and the signs were there last night that the frustration is already setting in. How would he watch the club he used to captain tonight, the club he played all his junior footy for, and not feel some kind of devastation. Impossible for him not to. Oh well.

• He would never have kept up with the pace of our guys.
    It is great to no longer see players strolling back on side.
    Bye Felicia

• Fair post Gunner, but honestly who cares. We’ve got 4 front rowers who have showed more heart and more passion in 160 minutes of football than Sharon did in his 7 years at the club. These boys truly believe in this club, just have a listen to Packers presser and compare it with one of Woods’s from last year.

• @:

Fair post Gunner, but honestly who cares. We’ve got 4 front rowers who have showed more heart and more passion in 160 minutes of football than Sharon did in his 7 years at the club. These boys truly believe in this club, just have a listen to Packers presser and compare it with one of Woods’s from last year.

We have another three in reggies who can do a job also. Its all about controlled aggression

• Hey guys I know it’s nice to kick sand in their faces , but lets be the bigger person and celebrate the current team

They put it all on the line tonight and went well above and beyond

The bigger kick in the face will be we have well and truly moved on and in the space of a season have become a mover and shaker in NRL

Just my opinion ……

• I have never understood the hype about that fellow, and how he kept the captaincy for so long is mind boggling.

How much did the dogs pay for him?

• @:

Hey guys I know it’s nice to kick sand in their faces , but lets be the bigger person and celebrate the current team

The bigger kick in the face will be we have well and truly moved on and in the space of a season have become a mover and shaker in NRL

Just my opinion ……

You’re right, but with the contempt they treated us with, it’s near impossible to get some satisfaction.

• I think people should start realising that our success this year with Woods gone is not a coincidence. Slow prop forwards who get held up in the tackle and can’t defend laterally bring little to a side.

• @:

Hey guys I know it’s nice to kick sand in their faces , but lets be the bigger person and celebrate the current team

Just my opinion ……

Agreed

• I still hate the fat fool.

• “It’s not us, it’s you…”

• @:

@:

Just my opinion ……

You’re right, but with the contempt they treated us with, it’s near impossible to get some satisfaction.

And our contempt could be totally ignoring their existence , scrub them from our hearts

• It’s a bit like being dumped because your girlfriend thought she was too good for you, only to start dating a dole bludger. While you meet the girl of your dreams and live a lavish lifestyle.

• i say enjoy the moment its just so good to see the dogs getting done only down side was teddy won, just hope the eels get done as well.

• @:

Just my opinion ……

You know what, in principle you’re right, but those three tossers walked out of here convinced they were onto the next big thing. Behind all the rubbish excuses they fed the media they were likely laughing on the inside thinking we were going to be a basketcase. We’ve bested one of them and I’m convinced Parra and Canterbury will be beatable as well.

Woods would have been thinking he was on the up which makes it especially hilarious that it’s backfired in such a big way. He walked out on a club where he was more or less universally liked, was the captain and played his whole life for.

They all hurt us in a big way and it’s entirely understandable to want to see them envy any successes we enjoy this year without them.

Recent Topics