C'TOWN STADIUM GRD RECORD 20570

Lets get out to Fridays game and show our support and appreciation to the boys for the last two weeks and smash the ground record and show the BRONCOS its our jungle.

I’ll be there nice and early.

Just watched tonights game at Wests Ashfield, the auditorium was choker bloc k with people screaming and shouting. The most atmosphere I have experienced at a non ground venue.

In saying that its out to Cambo next week…cant wait

@:

Just watched tonights game at Wests Ashfield, the auditorium was choker bloc k with people screaming and shouting. The most atmosphere I have experienced at a non ground venue.

In saying that its out to Cambo next week…cant wait

Bugger usually go up their for the games but wife was out so home with the sleeping kids tonight - still was amazing and somehow managed nopt to wake them up

Our defence was literally rock solid. Next Friday we will drive the them into the turf so hard they will become fossils.

If you build it, they will come

Hope Cambo is packed to the rafters

@:

4 of us will be there…get out to Cambo tiger fans!!

@:

Full house coming.

Wonder why club don’t sell On the bus t shirts.
It’d be a cult.

I might go…it’s hair night tho…

I’ll go a step better as I cancelled my family gold membership when that effing dud JT made those “special” comments to the effect that it’s not a result based game and that it was ok to lose in mid 2016……(if any of my employees had that attitude they would be retrenched)

I promised myself from that time that I will NOT renew my young families and mine membership till I see a change not only in the team but also in the club and I’ve started to become a believer again and I can’t keep the smile off my face since last week

Ps my new born son was born a couple of days before the season kicked off and he is yet to experience a Tigers loss and I pray he doesn’t

@:

I might go…it’s hair night tho…

Huh?

Definitely going. My daughter as well. Lets hope for massive crowd. Have had some pretty embarrassing numbers at Cambo over last few years. Time for them to come out of closet and cheer the boys on. :sign:

Heading out this Friday - hopefully we can get a big crowd out there for this one.

Anyone know what the traffic is like heading from the inner west on a Friday night? I’m guessing a nightmare but will leave after 6 so thinking it might be okay.

Will be lucky to get 8 k it is Campbelltown the place where NRL clubs become extinct if it is pension week maybe a few more …

Can’t wait for Friday. I didn’t get over last year so its been a while for me. Its gonna be jammed.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.