Juniors Week 6

• Harold Matthews
    Magpies 42 Norths 10
    Balmain had a bye

Balmain up to 7th with the bye. Wests up to 10th after beating the winless Bears. Both teams have won 3 games.

SG Ball
    Balmain 64 WA Pirates 0
    Norths 36 Magpies 6

Balmain’s demolition of the winless Pirates puts them up to 11th with two wins. Unfortunately the second win was over the Magpies who are winless and 15th

• Who was the No. 1 for Balmain? - looks a good prospect on that performance.

• @:

Who was the No. 1 for Balmain? - looks a good prospect on that performance.

I think that is Josh Rizk. I read his older brother Adam is now with the Eels. I liked the look of the big right centre for Balmain. Sam Karwin playing on the left wing and Taane Edme at hooker are familiar names.

• Adam Rizk is with Mounties.

• @:

@:

Who was the No. 1 for Balmain? - looks a good prospect on that performance.

I think that is Josh Rizk. I read his older brother Adam is now with the Eels. I liked the look of the big right centre for Balmain. Sam Karwin playing on the left wing and Taane Edme at hooker are familiar names.

Thanks P&C - thought he could be a good one - always sniffing around the ball which is a good attribute to have.

• Just a bit of news about one of our junior teams, the Balmain HM side. A relative who is involved with RL was down at the Sharks’ Academy and watched Balmain defeat the Sharks in HM. He said Balmain has a very good HM team. Let’s hope we can retain these kids. Well done Tigers… SG Ball is at 5.35pm.

• Twitter reported that Balmain HM had a draw with the sharks 20 all. Maybe your friend left early as the final play was the Sharks kicking off, getting the ball back from the kick off and scoring to level things up!

• Magpies SG Ball won 22-10 over in Perth. Matts possibly had a bye.

Recent Topics