Broncos Team...

Broncos: 1 Darius Boyd ©, 2 Corey Oates, 3 James Roberts, 4 Tom Opacic, 5 Jamayne Isaako, 6 Anthony Milford, 7 Kodi Nikorima, 8 Matthew Lodge, 9 Andrew McCullough, 10 Tevita Pangai Jnr, 11 Alex Glenn, 12 Matt Gillett, 13 Josh McGuire

Interchange: 14 Sam Thaiday, 15 Joe Ofahengaue, 16 Korbin Sims, 17 Jaydn Su’A

Reserves: 18 Sam Tagataese, 19 Jack Bird, 20 Jonus Pearson, 21 Todd Murphy

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/03/20/round-3-nrl-team-lists/

They’ve got a solid team looking at it properly

Beatable but we’d need to maintain our performances the past 2 weeks, anything less and I cant see us winning

Pangai Jr. is playing like a man possessed currently. Hopefully Packer and Mats see to him personally. Same goes for Lodge, hopefully is dominated.

I don’t think that side is solid. It’s good but on paper easier than the last two rounds. In saying that, doesn’t mean we can slack off or approach the game with a different mindset. The boys need to prepare and run out exactly how they did the last few weeks. The only difference being hopefully we can bag a few more tries this week.

The speed men are the big danger, Milford and Roberts. Boyd is playing busted worth giving him some massive bombs

On paper its a better side then our one.

However so have the last 2 teams we played.

We just have to bring everything again and try and out hustle them.

Wont be easy off 2 physical games and a 6 day turn around from Melbourne.

@:

On paper its a better side then our one.

However so have the last 2 teams we played.

We just have to bring everything again and try and out hustle them.

Wont be easy off 2 physical games and a 6 day turn around from Melbourne.

I actually thought on paper the 2 sides are even.

Really?

Hw many Origin players in both sides?

@:

Really?

Hw many Origin players in both sides?

You mean like Anthony Milford?

I would have Benji on current form and value to the team.

@:

They’ve got a solid team looking at it properly

Beatable but we’d need to maintain our performances the past 2 weeks, anything less and I cant see us winning

Yeah they were good against the Cowboys, but hopefully we aim up in front of a big home crowd and can frustrate them out of the game with our defence. It’s another big test though.

That is a very good team. A tough pack, skillful quick halves and plenty of pace in the outside backs.

As Willow states our defence needs to be spot on.

Donkeys have a solid team. Mobile pack and quick backs. Willow hit the nail on the head, our defence needs to be spot on like our previous two rounds.

This is a good side and will be a tough game. I worry that we might ease back a little compared to the last to games. Hopefully the confidence we have gained results in believe rather than complacency.

@:

The speed men are the big danger, Milford and Roberts. Boyd is playing busted worth giving him some massive bombs

I don’t think they are that much faster than Slater, Addo-Carr or Vunivalu…

In the past Broncos forwards have been well on top of ours…I think we match up fairly well this time…

Taylor will be a huge loss, 40-50 tackles and his ingenuity in slowing down the ruck will be massive imo.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.