Broncos Team...

• ForumSupporter

Broncos: 1 Darius Boyd ©, 2 Corey Oates, 3 James Roberts, 4 Tom Opacic, 5 Jamayne Isaako, 6 Anthony Milford, 7 Kodi Nikorima, 8 Matthew Lodge, 9 Andrew McCullough, 10 Tevita Pangai Jnr, 11 Alex Glenn, 12 Matt Gillett, 13 Josh McGuire

Interchange: 14 Sam Thaiday, 15 Joe Ofahengaue, 16 Korbin Sims, 17 Jaydn Su’A

Reserves: 18 Sam Tagataese, 19 Jack Bird, 20 Jonus Pearson, 21 Todd Murphy

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/03/20/round-3-nrl-team-lists/

• They’ve got a solid team looking at it properly

Beatable but we’d need to maintain our performances the past 2 weeks, anything less and I cant see us winning

• Pangai Jr. is playing like a man possessed currently. Hopefully Packer and Mats see to him personally. Same goes for Lodge, hopefully is dominated.

• I don’t think that side is solid. It’s good but on paper easier than the last two rounds. In saying that, doesn’t mean we can slack off or approach the game with a different mindset. The boys need to prepare and run out exactly how they did the last few weeks. The only difference being hopefully we can bag a few more tries this week.

• The speed men are the big danger, Milford and Roberts. Boyd is playing busted worth giving him some massive bombs

• On paper its a better side then our one.

However so have the last 2 teams we played.

We just have to bring everything again and try and out hustle them.

Wont be easy off 2 physical games and a 6 day turn around from Melbourne.

• @:

On paper its a better side then our one.

However so have the last 2 teams we played.

We just have to bring everything again and try and out hustle them.

Wont be easy off 2 physical games and a 6 day turn around from Melbourne.

I actually thought on paper the 2 sides are even.

• Really?

Hw many Origin players in both sides?

• @:

Really?

Hw many Origin players in both sides?

You mean like Anthony Milford?

I would have Benji on current form and value to the team.

• @:

They’ve got a solid team looking at it properly

Beatable but we’d need to maintain our performances the past 2 weeks, anything less and I cant see us winning

Yeah they were good against the Cowboys, but hopefully we aim up in front of a big home crowd and can frustrate them out of the game with our defence. It’s another big test though.

• That is a very good team. A tough pack, skillful quick halves and plenty of pace in the outside backs.

As Willow states our defence needs to be spot on.

• Donkeys have a solid team. Mobile pack and quick backs. Willow hit the nail on the head, our defence needs to be spot on like our previous two rounds.

• This is a good side and will be a tough game. I worry that we might ease back a little compared to the last to games. Hopefully the confidence we have gained results in believe rather than complacency.

• ForumSupporter

@:

The speed men are the big danger, Milford and Roberts. Boyd is playing busted worth giving him some massive bombs

I don’t think they are that much faster than Slater, Addo-Carr or Vunivalu…

In the past Broncos forwards have been well on top of ours…I think we match up fairly well this time…

• Taylor will be a huge loss, 40-50 tackles and his ingenuity in slowing down the ruck will be massive imo.

Recent Topics