Luke looking confident and relaxed

Just watch the latest interview with Brooks and he seems to be handling this aspect much more confidently than in the past ….influence from the top has certainly changed the whole outlook at our club …the tide has turned finally.

Everything changes when you are winning

A coach that backs you and not just with words helps…

Supercoach is right winning eases pressure. …

He looked confident giving it to Slater on his big day… Loved that

@:

That was priceless. On Slaters big day too.

His overall demeanour against the Storm was great. From the 70 min on, I think he really stepped up when the game was on the line.
Not just the desire to get to the ball first for the try but also a couple of minutes later at the other end when the Storm were attacking. The ball was loose (double knock on) but the ref hadn’t blown the whistle and Brooks got to the ball on the ground first. Everyone talks about leadership. Leadership isn’t just talk and waving hands around (that’s important to) but setting the right tempo in attack is what I see Brooks doing this year.

Sorry guys , what interview ??

@:

Exclusive for NSW fans mate

@:

True supporters only

@:

@:

That was priceless. On Slaters big day too.

There’s no way that would have happened the last couple of seasons. He seemed to have finally stepped up to the plate.

The interview is on nrl.com and wests tigers sites @happy tiger

Also playing behind a pack that is bending the line makes a massive difference

@:

Also playing behind a pack that is bending the line makes a massive difference

Yep and I think some pressure to keep his spot. He looks like he is playing with more aggression and confidence which I am sure Reynolds and Benji would be trying to bring out of him.

He’s away from Moses. Moses was poison for him. He’s always benefitted the most having an old head at 6. Marshall, Anasta etc.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.