Player and team stats

• 1. Thompson - 143 metres in attack, 1 line break, 14 runs, 2 tackles

2. Nofoaluma - 139 metres in attack, 17 runs, 2 tackles

3. Marsters - 91 metres in attack, 15 runs, 9 tackles

4. Naiqama - 62 metres in attack, 8 runs, 15 tackles

5. MWZ - 46 metres in attack, 7 runs, 1 tackle

6. Marshall - 4 metres in attack, 2 runs, 14 tackles, 298 kick metres

7. Brooks - 69 metres in attack, 10 runs, 1 try assist, 1 field goal, 11 tackles

8. Packer - 119 metres in attack, 15 runs, 48 tackles

14. McIlwrick - 30 metres in attack, 3 runs, 20 tackles

10. Matulino - 109 metres in attack, 12 runs, 28 tackles

11. Lawrence - 67 metres in attack, 7 runs, 22 tackles

12. Rochow - 122 metres in attack, 15 runs, 29 tackles

13. Eisenhuth - 86 metres in attack, 11 runs, 34 tackles

9. Godinet - 3 metres in attack, 1 run, 29 tackles

15. Twal - 115 metres in attack, 13 runs, 31 tackles

16. Chee-Kam - 92 metres in attack, 1 try, 12 runs, 15 tackles

17. Aloiai - 57 metres in attack, 6 runs, 12 tackles

Possession: 47%
    Completion rate: 30/42 = 71%
    All run metres: 1277 (Broncos 1379)
    Post contact metres: 399 (437)
    Line breaks: 1 (2)
    Tackle breaks: 23 (38)
    Kick return metres: 165 (168)
    Offloads: 9 (11)
    Effective tackles: 86.8% (90.7%)
    Missed tackles: 40 (24)
    Ineffective tackles: 19 (16)
    Penalties conceded: 7 (9)
    Errors: 13 (12)

• Huge effort by the boys however I just see them hitting the brick wall quickly if our attack does not improve.

These type of scorelines will build character but take plenty out of them physically.

• Packer, what an effort!

• @:

Packer, what an effort!

enormous.

• @:

Aloiai has looked vicious in bursts, but is Ivan afraid to give him longer minutes?

• @:

@:

Aloiai has looked vicious in bursts, but is Ivan afraid to give him longer minutes?

Not sure. Rochow was solid but I felt Rowdy could have done with a spell tonight, struggled with his hands, busted his head open late…There’s a lot of upside to Aloiai with the way he’s hitting the line.

• Lawrence stats look pretty poor compared to Rochow. Especially when you take in to account his error rate tonight. Nofoaluma made a few as well. Probably 50% of our errors from those two.

• Banned

@:

Lawrence stats look pretty poor compared to Rochow. Especially when you take in to account his error rate tonight. Nofoaluma made a few as well. Probably 50% of our errors from those two.

Unfair. Lawrence played mainly in the centers not the backdrow

• In a game that had more errors than bad refereeing descisions, Lawrence was ok and made some good runs and tackles.

• Need to find more minutes for Aloiai - ran hard and was hard to handle. Bombed a certain off Benji though.

MCK offered a lot when he came on and better hands than Rowdy.

• @:

Huge effort by the boys however I just see them hitting the brick wall quickly if our attack does not improve.

These type of scorelines will build character but take plenty out of them physically.

Yeah… They’re putting their bodies on the line and playing as tough and hard as I’ve ever seen, it’s already starting to take its toll

• @:

@:

Huge effort by the boys however I just see them hitting the brick wall quickly if our attack does not improve.

Yeah… They’re putting their bodies on the line and playing as tough and hard as I’ve ever seen, it’s already starting to take its toll

Out on our feet in the last 10 before 80mins. They’re definitely the fittest I’ve seen us in sometime but as you say will eventually take its toll. Attack needs to start clicking asap.

• Even though we made a lot of errors it’s hard to find a poor player tonite

• @:

@:

Lawrence stats look pretty poor compared to Rochow. Especially when you take in to account his error rate tonight. Nofoaluma made a few as well. Probably 50% of our errors from those two.

Unfair. Lawrence played mainly in the centers not the backdrow

When?

• He is right , Lawrence played a lot of time in the centers tonight.

Recent Topics