We must take a Gamble

• The two hooker rotation has to end after the debarkle at Campbelltown. The service from both over 3 rounds has been average and have stiffled our attack.
    One of them must be retained for now to start but Gamble must be in our 17. Either Brooks Marshall or Thompson to play dummy half. Thoughts….

• How could you move Brooks?Benji may be injured for this week so an opening is possible

• We just need to be patient until Liddle is ready.

Don’t think it makes sense to move any of those players to hooker.

Brooks arguably had his best game at halfback. You want Benji’s experience in the halves if fit. And Thompson is a gun fullback or winger.

• It would only be for a 15-20 minute period. Because we need someone more dynamic on the bench rather than these reserve grade hookers. Taylor if fit could fill this void if need be and I think Liddle should come back thru ISP.

• @:

We just need to be patient until Liddle is ready.

Don’t think it makes sense to move any of those players to hooker.

Brooks arguably had his best game at halfback. You want Benji’s experience in the halves if fit. And Thompson is a gun fullback or winger.

Agree. Lolohea is due back next week so I’d put him in the 6 jersey until Reynolds is back. Once match fit Liddle goes straight into the 9 jersey. Godinet and McIlwrick do try hard, but neither has great ball service and Godinet gets bumped off tackles quite easily.

• Lolohea will do the job at 6 next week if Benji is out,no chopping and changing people all over the place

Liddle is a waiting game and need to be patient

• I know that people in the know, on this forum, have stated it won’t happen BUT we should bring Robbie back.

• @:

I know that people in the know, on this forum, have stated it won’t happen BUT we should bring Robbie back.

Be very ideal if we could get him back to the club……Would solve the problems we are having right now. Is it a no possibility or do we have space in our Cap??

• Have some forumers paid no attention to the circumstances of the Farah departure and really think there is a hope in hell of even thinking about bringing him back?

• @:

@:

I know that people in the know, on this forum, have stated it won’t happen BUT we should bring Robbie back.

Be very ideal if we could get him back to the club……Would solve the problems we are having right now. Is it a no possibility or do we have space in our Cap??

Can’t remember if I posted is, I only know one person with links to the club and the only “gossip” I have heard about this year was that this would be incredibly unlikely. Too many bridges burnt and the board are happier with the new culture.

• The quicker Farah is just a fading memory the better….we have a team of players with a completely different culture within them,no individuals and know one is better than anyone else…lets keep it that way…

• @:

@:

@:

Can’t remember if I posted is, I only know one person with links to the club and the only “gossip” I have heard about this year was that this would be incredibly unlikely. Too many bridges burnt and the board are happier with the new culture.

Its not unlikely. There is no chance in hell in it happening. Terry Hill will play for this club again before Robbie Farah does.

• Well I hope Liddle is the messiah everybody seems to think he is, otherwise we’re stuck with the rotation we have. Frankly I don’t see him being all that great and he is always damn injured! We will just have to make it work as it is, cause there is no way Farah will be back here!

• @:

The quicker Farah is just a fading memory the better….we have a team of players with a completely different culture within them,no individuals and know one is better than anyone else…lets keep it that way…

Yes I’m in agreeance with our culture but our hooker rotation is poop.Even if it’s only for the remainder of the season.

• @:

Give it a rest Chief - the guy is done and dusted.

We have moved on.

Recent Topics