We must take a Gamble

• @:

@:

I know that people in the know, on this forum, have stated it won’t happen BUT we should bring Robbie back.

Give it a rest Chief - the guy is done and dusted.

We have moved on.

We have moved on and backwards as well with our number 9s

• @:

I know that people in the know, on this forum, have stated it won’t happen BUT we should bring Robbie back.

Have you had a frontal lobotomy?

• @:

@:

The quicker Farah is just a fading memory the better….we have a team of players with a completely different culture within them,no individuals and know one is better than anyone else…lets keep it that way…

Yes I’m in agreeance with our culture but our hooker rotation is poop.Even if it’s only for the remainder of the season.

I agree our hooker rotation is poop, but so is RF can’t even get a start at Souths.
    Take a Valium have a lay down and dream of RF at Souths.

• If you had a tumour removed through surgery, would you go back to the doctor 18 months later & ask them to put it back in?

• @:

If you had a tumour removed through surgery, would you go back to the doctor 18 months later & ask them to put it back in?

:roll

• isn’t our ex-legend Mr Farah in US again, watching NFL ? :bash

• @:

If you had a tumour removed through surgery, would you go back to the doctor 18 months later & ask them to put it back in?

harsh, but fair

• @:

@:

@:

We have moved on.

We have moved forwards with Liddle - unfortunately he is still to come back from rehab.

• Id have Drinky in before Gamble….but Lolo & Grub hopefully arent far away

• I was thinking after watching the reggies go around that Drinkwater at 9 might work. Good passing game, great kicking game. Not sure his defence is up to it though.
    Would have to be a better option than Godinet at least.

• Gamble is just not ready. He’s promising and will likely be a good to very good first grader but not yet. Just watched him in ISP hoping for signs he’s ready but he’s not there yet. Today’s game was a good opportunity but he didn’t take it. He needs time to develop his game. I think he could be knocking on the door late this season but should be a real contender in 2019.

• @:

The two hooker rotation has to end after the debarkle at Campbelltown. The service from both over 3 rounds has been average and have stiffled our attack.
    One of them must be retained for now to start but Gamble must be in our 17. Either Brooks Marshall or Thompson to play dummy half. Thoughts….

1.Thompson
    6. Lolohea if ready
    7.Brooks
    9 Liddle or Reynolds

• @:

Well I hope Liddle is the messiah everybody seems to think he is, otherwise we’re stuck with the rotation we have. Frankly I don’t see him being all that great and he is always damn injured! We will just have to make it work as it is, cause there is no way Farah will be back here!

Hey Spudley.
    If you haven’t seen much of J.Liddle then don’t be to concerned mate.
    He’s quick on his feet and in his head, he backs himself near the line and delivers out in front.
    by far the best option we have and in my opinion streaks ahead of Farah.
    has a good resume coming through the grades and i know he’s been in wars with injury lately but the same happened to Tedesco and well……nuff said.
    Hope you enjoy watching him upon his return.

• @:

@:

@:

We have moved on.

It would be even further backwards if farah came back…

• @:

@:

We have moved on.

We may well be surprised about who is being spoken to about the hooker problem,
    Ivan is no dope;and would know about the problem and I can’t see him ignoring it

Recent Topics