Lawrence

• How Long?

3 Crucial drop balls last night, as well as giving away a critical penalty on the 4th last night that had Brisbane level at 6-6.

• ForumSupporter

Another 21 weeks I reckon…

• @:

How Long?

3 Crucial drop balls last night, as well as giving away a critical penalty on the 4th last night that had Brisbane level at 6-6.

He played well last week but his good games are rare as hens teeth …

Overall …garbage player

• He’ll lead us on to the field in the finals.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

How Long?

Overall …garbage player

That’s Captain Garbage from you… 😆

• @:

@:

@:

How Long?

Overall …garbage player

Seriously Geo , enough is enough
    Captain Nuffie has been milking a wage from this club for way too long

I think he should send his mrs out to work and join the local play group with his kid !
    We deserve better !

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

@:

How Long?

Overall …garbage player

I think he should send his mrs out to work and join the local play group with his kid !
    We deserve better !

A week is a long time in Rugby League I guess…

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Overall …garbage player

We deserve better !

A week is a long time in Rugby League I guess…

Then you have the Beast coming off the bench who is far , far better than Lawrence in every aspect of the game

If Cleary don’t drop him Cleary is no better than the last coach when it comes to accountability …
    Nofa needs another month in reggies as well .

• Do not get me started on the fan fav Nofo …Rowdy is doing his best but sometimes your best is not good enough … the coach will make that call or not.

• @:

@:

How Long?

Overall …garbage player

For a guy that broke his body for the club, that is a garbage comment.

• Chris had a few bad moments last night but he was one of the few players who actually made any metres as well. It wasn’t his best game but far from as bad as some on here have suggested.

Until Brooks learns how to soften his passes our edge runners will always have trouble holding passes from him. Its been Brooks’ problem for years.

Having a go at him for the penalty is very harsh. It was a borderline decision where similar things had been let go all night.

Chris was every in defence but I guess we will ignore the things that don’t suit our agenda.

• Time after time, this guy is guilty of the same. Poor passes, forward passes, knock on after knock on and poor defensive reads, in the modern game he has it all. While it’s quite obvious all our forwards apart from lock are there to make yards not passes, this guys never learns. Rochow is the example he should follow. Lawrence does not have the brain to multi task. If it’s catch and pass, it’s usually forward, if it’s a solid hit up it’s forgetting to catch or losing the ball in the tackle or play the ball area. Whilst his tackles may have improved his reads haven’t.
    This guy never features in any 3,2,1 votes for a reason.
    Please get off the bus next stop, concession passes no longer apply at peak times.

• Yawn

• I will put everything I own betting on Cleary does not feel even remotely close to thinking Lawrence needs to go.

• Oohh another one

Recent Topics