Not giant killers... GIANTS.

• It’s great to be off to a flying start in 2018 and having everything feeling as it should at the club after something was obviously not right for many years.
    Well done to Ivan and the playing group.
    What bothers me is that all these other clubs are having ordinary starts and yet with only one win, they (commentators, journos)are touting them as top 8 contenders. Knights, after 3 years at the bottom, are world beaters.
    Yet Tigers beat last years powerhouses and comp faves in tough games and still we aren’t being taken seriously.
    Im loving seeing them get it wrong each week though tipping against us.
    I hope it serves as good motivation for the team each week.
    Keep cutting a path to the top WT. We’re right behind you.

• Yep the boys will just have to prove all the ‘experts’ wrong and keep on winning, though some decent attacking football to compliment our great defence would go a long way to changing people’s minds about us.

Welcome to the forum by the way, Warble.

• At the rate of 2 injured players a week we will soon be crying.

• @:

Yep the boys will just have to prove all the ‘experts’ wrong and keep on winning, though some decent attacking football to compliment our great defence would go a long way to changing people’s minds about us.

Welcome to the forum by the way, Warble.

Thanks brother

• Probably better than nobody takes us seriously yet.
    In the their frame of mind it will make them hungrier.

• I texted this exact same thing to my dad just before the game Friday night:
    “I’m so sick of hearing everyone calling the tigers giant killers.”

This is a new season. If a team has been poor the previous year/s is irrelevant.
    Sure, it’s a reputation earned over a sustained period and human nature to expect more of the same but it is patronising and disrespectful

In any case, it won’t be for long, as our team is rapidly losing the battlers tag.

Recent Topics