What should be the punishment

• Sorry but I am still upset about the handling of our lose this weekend and what Klein should suffer as a consequence, I am not sure if this will be brushed under the carpet BUT last time he was suspended from officiating was when Bellamy refused to attend the after game press conference because he was so upset with Kleins performance and Klein was dropped for the following week. I feel that what Klein and others conspired to do this weekend demands more than 1 week of suspension. Your Thoughts

• What is two comp points worth?
    A lot more than the couple weeks In reggies, if that… That ref’s get when dropped for a howler.

• Has to be dropped if the NRL has any credibility, but the ref boss has already given Klien some excuses for is brain dead call. The bottom line Klien has been at the bottom of the pile in reffing ability since day one and still gets rolled out every weeks, so dont hold your breath expecting the NRL to take action

• What is still not clear is whether or not it was his decision or someone else’s via the earpiece. The delayed call indicates that he might have received a call and he might be the fall guy.

• The coach and management are hopefully pushing for a big punishment behind the scenes and that massive blunders like this dont go away. Bellamy’s beef was the penalty count against his team was lop sided ours is handing the game to the other team on his whim

• @:

What is still not clear is whether or not it was his decision or someone else’s via the earpiece. The delayed call indicates that he might have received a call and he might be the fall guy.

They have been playing a longer advantage this year.

• His punishment will probably be that he appointed to the WT v Parra game this week.

They will sweep it under the counter as usual - this is WT not Melbourne.

• Castration. So he can’t make any future refs.

• @:

His punishment will probably be that he appointed to the WT v Parra game this week.

They will sweep it under the counter as usual - this is WT not Melbourne.

So true, if that was melbourne or brisbane defending on friday it would have been no penalty and play on.
    The refs are cleared in most cases because they deem the penalty 50/50 or correct, it is the penalties not given that get no attention.
    Like brisbane markers being way offside on our field goal, no penalty given, the refs have different standards for each team, they have absolutely zero cred

• ForumSupporter

Match Fee and 1 test at most…ooops wrong thread…

I vote hanging…

• Perhaps this may, for next week or so anyway, give us a bit of relief from heavy penalty count which we have been coping over last few weeks.
    Not one piggyback penalty in extra time in this weeks game …… when the Broncos were clearly offside in defense.
    But I suppose “pigs will fly” on that wish!

• Force him to watch everyone of Wayne Bennetts post match press conferences with a piece of barbed wire shoved up his clacker

• Death by a thousand lashes…. :sign:

• @:

The coach and management are hopefully pushing for a big punishment behind the scenes and that massive blunders like this dont go away. Bellamy’s beef was the penalty count against his team was lop sided ours is handing the game to the other team on his whim

x2

• Where are our stats experts?

I always have the feeling that we lose most home team penalty counts.

Just my opinion but I think teams like Storm and Broncos win the most home game penalty counts.

Recent Topics