Eels Drama

• Apparently Mitchell Moses is very unhappy at the Eels and stormed out of training last Wednesday. Unimpressed with Hayne and Norman making too many of the on field calls….

Beau Scott an unhappy chap because he wants a new contract…

Just some gossip i read online, could be false…but it is good to be on the good end this time

• Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

• @:

Apparently Mitchell Moses is very unhappy at the Eels and stormed out of training last Wednesday. Unimpressed with Hayne and Norman making too many of the on field calls….

Just some gossip i read online, could be false…but it is good to be on the good end this time

Hey Milk,havent you realised that Moses wont ever be happy until he is the centre of everything…its all about me me me …a real pain in the butt that we have got rid of…
    He is like a boil on your arse…relief when it is finally removed…

• You forgot Browny

• @:

You forgot Browny

And Beau Scott.

• Can you imagine all those big ego’s

• I think whoever it was saying, too many competing egos will cause an eel implosion, hit the nail on the big fat head.

• The eels were always a disaster waiting to happen. Hope it’s true and they don’t win a game all year

• Poor young Mitch would have a meltdown

• I’m very concerned for his mental health

• I think it’s time for uncle Benny to step in :roll

• Sooner of later these guys are going to beat someone, I just don’t want it to be the Tigers - Ivan needs the team to re-focus and hopefully our execution in attack starts to improve.

• ForumSupporter

Funny even if it’s just made up on the internet…

A pox on their Slimey Club…

Sharks showed they can be rattled with defence…

• Banned

@:

Apparently Mitchell Moses is very unhappy at the Eels and stormed out of training last Wednesday. Unimpressed with Hayne and Norman making too many of the on field calls….

Explains his stats zero runs, zero meters, six missed tackles… :roll

• @:

@:

You forgot Browny

And Beau Scott.

Huh?

Recent Topics