Parramatta Team...

• ForumSupporter

Eels: 1 Will Smith, 2 George Jennings, 3 Michael Jennings, 4 Kirisome Auva’a, 5 Josh Hoffman 6 Corey Norman, 7 Mitchell Moses, 8 Daniel Alvaro, 9 Kaysa Pritchard, 10 Tim Mannah ©, 11 Manu Ma’u, 12 Tepai Moeroa, 13 Nathan Brown

Interchange: 14 Beau Scott, 15 Kenny Edwards, 16 Peni Terepo, 17 Tony Williams

Reserves: 18 Cameron King, 19 Suaia Matagi, 20 David Gower, 21 Marata Niukore

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/03/27/round-4-nrl-team-lists/

• Damn Hayne out will make it harder for the Tigers.

• Tigers by 20. I feel the points coming.

• Parramatta don’t have any belief,ordinary players, ordinary team

• That forward pack is ordinary.

One of the few games this year where i will be really disappointed if we dont win.

However i dont think it will easy. Nothing will be easy with our attack.

• Nathan brown is the only player I’m worried about, the rest are all pretty ordinary maybe Norman too that’s it imo

• They will be just as hard to be beat as the three previous teams, for different reasons.

• most so called media experts thought that we were wooden spoon favourites on paper before the season kicked off.

I dont think IC and the team will be taking this game lightly. still some dangerous players in the eels team sheet, along with players who will be wanting to keep a 1st grade spot.

• We should account for the eels.

• Corey Norman is the danger man.

• That same line up used to be alright, but so many of those players are out of form at the moment.

We’ll see on Monday however.

• Madman Edwards on the bench - should be good for half a dozen penalties.

• We should not take them lightly, our team of all teams should know that after our start to the year.

• @:

We should not take them lightly, our team of all teams should know that after our start to the year.

I’m sure we won’t… After the attitude and commitment we’ve seen from the in the past 3 weeks is anything to go by.
    Doesn’t mean it won’t be a tough game and we all know we have plenty of problems

• @:

@:

We should not take them lightly, our team of all teams should know that after our start to the year.

I’m sure we won’t… After the attitude and commitment we’ve seen from the in the past 3 weeks is anything to go by.
    Doesn’t mean it won’t be a tough game and we all know we have plenty of problems

It’s Wests Tigers mate… the past couple of years consistency has been our killer two games at the start of the year hasn’t changed my mind. However I do think we will win.

Recent Topics