Sheens' Message To Lower Grade Forwards

After much deciphering a coded message has been found in this weeks team selection notice.

It was written in the enigma code and in urine so as to hide it from those who did not know to look for it.

The message reads

To Whom It May Concern

I have watched for the past few seasons as you have all tirelessly worked on your games and improved to the levels you are currently at.

I am aware that the two State Cup sides have the two best defensive records in the competition and this makes me very unhappy. It has angered my ornamental garden gnome of an assistant coach as you are making him look bad.

However this week when I have decided to bring in yet another player from outside the top 25 squad I have deliberatley ignored you all. Especially those who trained tirelessly throughout the summer months with the NRL squad. Pushed yourself harder than ever in an effort to prove yourselves worthy.

You will never get a run of any note in this club while I am here. You know I played prop for Penrith and I know what a forward is supposed and you are not it. Sit back and marvel at the Wests Tigers pack being outmuscled this Sunday and know that you are not even good enough to play in this squad.

So a chip chip cheroo and a merry *&#$ you.

Regards

Timothy Terwilliger Sheens

and what about the part of the message that talked about the wingers? 😃

sheens will eventually be his own demise, the guy really hasnt a clue, based on the teams from the last 3 weeks, sheens clearly has favorites and is not selecting players on merit which is the worst thing to do.

1 finals appearance in his last 12 seasons of coaching, this guy is no where near the top when it comes to coaches.

@AmericanHistoryX:

and what about the part of the message that talked about the wingers? 😃

That was last week

Gone down hill since he signed his new contract

@Granto87:

Gone down hill since he signed his new contract

Mate he has been doing this for at least three years now

@smeghead:

After much deciphering a coded message has been found in this weeks team selection notice.

It was written in the enigma code and in urine so as to hide it from those who did not know to look for it.

The message reads

To Whom It May Concern

I have watched for the past few seasons as you have all tirelessly worked on your games and improved to the levels you are currently at.

I am aware that the two State Cup sides have the two best defensive records in the competition and this makes me very unhappy. It has angered my ornamental garden gnome of an assistant coach as you are making him look bad.

However this week when I have decided to bring in yet another player from outside the top 25 squad I have deliberatley ignored you all. Especially those who trained tirelessly throughout the summer months with the NRL squad. Pushed yourself harder than ever in an effort to prove yourselves worthy.

You will never get a run of any note in this club while I am here. You know I played prop for Penrith and I know what a forward is supposed and you are not it. Sit back and marvel at the Wests Tigers pack being outmuscled this Sunday and know that you are not even good enough to play in this squad.

So a chip chip cheroo and a merry *&#$ you.

Regards

Timothy Terwilliger Sheens

I love it 😆

Its groundhog day isn’t it.

Smeg,

You should make that letter into a massive poster and hang it over the Latchem Robinson Stand on Saturday in Protest mate!!!….Sheens should be there, and I would love to see his facial reaction to it

*"So a chip chip cheroo and a merry &#$ you.

Regards

Timothy Terwilliger Sheens"

Smeg, These three lines make the whole letter 😃

As many know I have been on Sheens back since 2006 but this year I decided to try and be more positive and try cut back on the negative stuff. I dont mind loosing, thats football but when your chances go out the window on the Tuesday before the game because you continue to pick either out of form or players who are not at the required level or re shuffle the whole team in order to replace one injured player and than re shuffle the whole team again on game day makes me a very angry tigers season ticket holder.

Its nothing new, cast your mind back to Ryan Tandy, okay not a rep front rower but in his days at the tigers was a standout in reggies and when given a couple of chances was given about 5mins game time and than dumped Went on to be the player of the year in the reggies comp and since moved to melbourne to be a regular 1st grader and play plenty of quality minutes.

What is it with Sheens, we haved a very good group of players who must wonder what rabbit he is going to pull out of the hat each week. Football is about teamwork and cohesion in both attack and defence, what chance do we have and how can Fitzy offer more than a host of players in our lower grades. Nothing will change while coach Sheens is calling the shots

@Aladinsane:

Smeg,

You should make that letter into a massive poster and hang it over the Latchem Robinson Stand on Saturday in Protest mate!!!….Sheens should be there, and I would love to see his facial reaction to it

I don’t think he’d a give a crap.

Nor should he.

Hopefully when Tim is there he is focused solely on the field in both games and really appreciates the talent on show. Thats all I ask

Sheens’ dream is to play a bench of four wingers.

Sadly, we’re not far off.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme