Lottoland Ban

I read that the Federal Government has banned the Gambling firm Lottoland from operating in Australia.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/newsagents-declare-victory-as-turnbull-government-moves-to-ban-fake-lotto-websites/news-story/71fdcb49680561700f0660d40e74fe94

So I guess Manly will need to find a new ground sponsorship to go with their $900K salary cap fine. Why am I not saddened by this news!

karma…no lets hope the same karma finds its way to Bondi Junction

Dodgiest sponsor since Radisson Maine and Firepower…

It amazes me the only time Politian’s get fired up is when it hits there back pocket’s …revenue BABY!!!,

They should go all the way and ban all the gambling firms! So bloody sick of those pathetic betting ads being shoved down my throat every time I turn the TV on. Don’t even have to be watching the footy these days, they’re on during every show!

@:

They should go all the way and ban all the gambling firms! So bloody sick of those pathetic betting ads being shoved down my throat every time I turn the TV on. Don’t even have to be watching the footy these days, they’re on during every show!

Trouble if we ban them, where do the advertising dollars come from

Too bad I’ve already been banned from their forum…

Lol… DCE… always knew he was suss.
Cheat.

@:

Lol… DCE… always knew he was suss.
Cheat.

Too right!
Not even his Little Lord Fauntleroy way of speaking can cover up the fact he’s a sneaky cheating twerp on this occasion.

D.ickhead
Caught
Eventually

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.