Round 4 spoilers

@:

@:

Is Morgan even playing? Been missing in action these past 2 games.

They mentioned a leg problem just before on fox

Seems like really poor coaching. How is TMM not out there? I don’t think Green rates him at all but if that’s the case why even sign him as a backup option.

Maybe the Cleary injury could be a blessing in disguise for Penrith

Looking far more settled with Maloney leading the team in attack

Maloney having a whale of a game playing at half. How about NSW choose him at number 7 and we pick a different 5/8 instead? Anything to not have to put up with another year of Mitchell Pearce!

Damn fisher Harris is a talent

How good is Fisher-Harris! Is he a NSWelshman?

Wonder if cowboys regret letting Kikau out of their system.

@:

Maloney having a whale of a game playing at half. How about NSW choose him at number 7 and we pick a different 5/8 instead? Anything to not have to put up with another year of Mitchell Pearce!

Maloney and Keary.

@:

@:

@:

@:

refs aren’t deciding games
panthers kept giving away penalties, teams were warned before the game, wallace was warned multiple times too.

saying that, the penalty to sin bin was soft.

teams need to fix their discipline and im with the nrl in this that short term pain for hopefully long term gain.

you go back on this now, then teams like melb start wrestling in the ruck again, 10m become 6m, dodgy play the balls become a norm.

nrl has tried to fix this and i wish the commentators would stop bringing this up and support instead of always criticising, they just fuel everyone more and more. just shut up and commentate, dont give your opinions and influence others about refs all the time please.

true
but that was a wrong decision at the wrong time.
do you disagree with the rest or just one statement?

There was talk about foot on the ball in the ptb… I’m still seeing balls rolled under feet.
I find myself studying markers since last week… As you know they’re never square… There’s no consistency… They’re trying to make a perfect game but they never will… Players will always push the boundaries… It’s not chess or snooker but it seems that’s what they’re striving for

so what’s the solution?
dont give a penalty for 8m but give a penalty for 7m? you just know that 8m will be pushed each time too
they are trying to be consistent but they can’t. the refs receive no support coz one idiot makes a big mistake like last weekend.
and these “commentators” worry less about calling the game than giving opinions, giving their predictions and influencing the public’s opinion which leads to outrage.
the people running the game might be idiots but not every little thing needs to be nit picked.

@:

the people running the game might be idiots but not every little thing needs to be nit picked.

the irony of this comment. it’s the refs who are doing the same when it comes to officiating the game. the game has also gone soft no wonder crowd numbers are down it’s turned to crap.

@:

Ben Hampton is beginning to really impress me , come out of Australian Schoolboys with huge wraps but didn’t fill the initial potential

He seems to have great speed and acceleration - something that many people say that we are lacking

He is off contract at the end of next season and would be a good addition to our squad.

@:

@:

Maloney and Keary.

Barring any injuries - I think this is the best option (if Keary is eligible to play for NSW)

@:

@:

Maloney and Keary.

That could work

@:

@:

@:

Maloney and Keary.

That could work

Maloney should be captain.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Maloney and Keary.

That could work

Maloney and Moses

That combination is a winner 😉

For Qld :wahoo:

@:

@:

@:

@:

Maloney and Keary.

That could work

Maloney and Moses

That combination is a winner 😉

For Qld :wahoo:

Kimmorley needs to put the pipe down… thinks Moses has shown enough to be picked for the Blues lol.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.