Top bloke and a great club

• Just wanted let everyone know about this effort from our club yesterday. My eight year old broke his collarbone at rugby training on a Tuesday night and has been ruled out for the season. He was so devastated that I emailed Justin Pascoe on Thursday asking if it would be possible for a player to give him a call. Within an hour Luke Brooks was on the phone and chatting to him, he was really patient and spoke about when he had to come back from injuries. It absolutely made my sons day, our club are affiliated with the North Sydney Bears so we never get NRL player visits making yesterday even more special.

• ForumSupporter

Nice story …thank for sharing…hope your young fella makes a speedy recovery…

Welcome to the forum LaneCove…

• Thanks for sharing, good on you for doing that for your son.

• Welcome LCT,great to hear that Justin organised Luke to give your son a call…since JP has been at the club it has a more professional appeal about it and his work is paying great dividends for the team and club…hope your young fella makes a speedy recovery and gets back to playing his favourite game asap…cheers mate…

• Nice one Tigers, really do seem to be next level lately for engaging the community.

• Within an hour, and a player that genuinely loves the club calls an out of area junior. Good stuff.

• Great story. Similar thing happened to me 2 years ago. My girlfriends brother broke his 3rd and 4th vertebrae in his neck. I emailed Pascoe and he put me in touch with their community team. I called them and they told me they had a backlog of requests. The very next day I got a call from Shaun Spence (nice guy) and he organised to bring him to training at LO. They gave him a jersey which all the players signed. Was a good day.

Sorry, didin’t mean to hijack your thread 😆 thought I’d offer another example of how good the club is in that area.

• Well done JP and Luke - stories like this reinforce why we follow WT.

It is a team with spirit and heart.

Welcome LCT and thanks also GNR for letting us know some of the things that go on behind the scenes that we wouldn’t normally know about.

• Really sounds like the WestsTigers are on the ball. The leadership/ management doesn’t come across as arrogant or disconnected and are really focused on enhancing the Brand. Great to hear they acted so quickly.

• Banned

Great work by the club…proud to be a member

• Great to hear, not about your son, hope he gets better reak quick.
    Good on Pascoe and Brooks, the club is going in the right direction now, decent management and a coach who has a real idea how to coach and man manage

• Well done WT and thanks for letting us know LCT. That simple act by Pascoe and Brooks will stay with your kid forever.

• Thanks Justin and Luke and thanks to you Lane Cove Tigers

My son still talks about meeting the WT’s in Townsville , he doesn’t even remember the score the following night

• Great work Tigers!

Hope your boy makes a speedy recovery.

• Banned

@:

Great story. Similar thing happened to me 2 years ago. My girlfriends brother broke his 3rd and 4th vertebrae in his neck. I emailed Pascoe and he put me in touch with their community team. I called them and they told me they had a backlog of requests. The very next day I got a call from Shaun Spence (nice guy) and he organised to bring him to training at LO. They gave him a jersey which all the players signed. Was a good day.

Sorry, didin’t mean to hijack your thread 😆 thought I’d offer another example of how good the club is in that area.

Hi, presuming it was a footie accident, how is the brother’s recovery going.

Recent Topics