Following 4 Teams

For the first time in many, many years following league, I find myself interested in and cheering on 4 teams each week.

My beloved Tigers AND any opponent of the Eels, roosters and Dogs.

I get that it might sound juvenile, but seeing the fab three struggle brings a smile to my face.

Long may it continue.

@:

For the first time in many, many years following league, I find myself interested in and cheering on 4 teams each week.

My beloved Tigers AND any opponent of the Eels, roosters and Dogs.

I get that it might sound juvenile, but seeing the fab three struggle brings a smile to my face.

Long may it continue.

I think that sums up every Tigers fan this year.

2018 just keeps giving

I can never cheer for Souff’s Manly Rorters or Broncos or Dragons umm Storm, Sharkies Cows or Newy and Dogs Tits Warriors Para Raiders Pamfers can get stuffed too…

Absolutely loved listening to the warriors game.

Teddy having no impact for the rorters.

Totally agree with you on following the 4 team scenario.

Don’t like souffs but cheered pretty hard for them last night

:roll

@:

I can never cheer for Souff’s Manly Rorters or Broncos or Dragons umm Storm, Sharkies Cows or Newy and Dogs Tits Warriors Para Raiders Pamfers can get stuffed too…

Wests Tigers and always against: Storm, Chuks, Canberra, Mainly, Brisbane.
Go Tigers :sign:

Only the Tigers for me, the rest no matter who they’re playing I couldn’t cheer for them.
I have my preferences but that’s about as far as it goes.

For the first time ever I enjoy watching the Dragons,because I think they have taken the same road as us but are probably two years advanced. They have layed a great foundation and now are really strong from 1 thru to 17. We just lack the class they have in the spine but it will come

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.