Following 4 Teams

• For the first time in many, many years following league, I find myself interested in and cheering on 4 teams each week.

My beloved Tigers AND any opponent of the Eels, roosters and Dogs.

I get that it might sound juvenile, but seeing the fab three struggle brings a smile to my face.

Long may it continue.

• @:

For the first time in many, many years following league, I find myself interested in and cheering on 4 teams each week.

My beloved Tigers AND any opponent of the Eels, roosters and Dogs.

I get that it might sound juvenile, but seeing the fab three struggle brings a smile to my face.

Long may it continue.

I think that sums up every Tigers fan this year.

• 2018 just keeps giving

• ForumSupporter

I can never cheer for Souff’s Manly Rorters or Broncos or Dragons umm Storm, Sharkies Cows or Newy and Dogs Tits Warriors Para Raiders Pamfers can get stuffed too…

• Absolutely loved listening to the warriors game.

Teddy having no impact for the rorters.

Totally agree with you on following the 4 team scenario.

Don’t like souffs but cheered pretty hard for them last night

• :roll

@:

I can never cheer for Souff’s Manly Rorters or Broncos or Dragons umm Storm, Sharkies Cows or Newy and Dogs Tits Warriors Para Raiders Pamfers can get stuffed too…

• Wests Tigers and always against: Storm, Chuks, Canberra, Mainly, Brisbane.
    Go Tigers :sign:

• Only the Tigers for me, the rest no matter who they’re playing I couldn’t cheer for them.
    I have my preferences but that’s about as far as it goes.

• For the first time ever I enjoy watching the Dragons,because I think they have taken the same road as us but are probably two years advanced. They have layed a great foundation and now are really strong from 1 thru to 17. We just lack the class they have in the spine but it will come

Recent Topics