Coaches

Has there ever been a season where a coach didn’t get sacked or replaced?

Everyone is looking safe at the moment…

Only coach who was under heat was Griffin and he’s looking safe…

Ricky won’t get booted, too much politics involved…

Trent Robinson maybe?

Robinson is safe as a house. If Parra don’t win soon, expect the heat to be on Arthur.

Have to give credit to Kearney. I fully expected him to be out of a job by the end of the season, but the Warriors look as good as they have ever looked. What they did tonight without SJ was damn impressive. Well done Mr Kearney.

Depending on the result of Mondays game BA will be under huge pressure.

Parra fans are vocal about the issue at the moment with most putting the blame on BA.

At very least, Arthur has to take some responsibility for signing players for positions they already have covered while neglecting the front row and hooker.

@:

At very least, Arthur has to take some responsibility for signing players for positions they already have covered while neglecting the front row and hooker.

I would be fuming if I was a Parra fan and saw how good Twal has been for us.

Agree on all bases

To think our pack is majorly made up of ex parras

Eiso, Twal and Aloiai haha

The titans will be looking for a new coach.
Canberra will be looking for Don Furner’s skalp!

Funny too, Canberra lost Wayne Bennett as coach and replaced him with Tim Sheens. Who then goes on to take them to the premierships 3 times. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canberra_Raiders_coaches

@:

@:

And Aloiai and the Hooth.

@:

@:

@:

Don’t remind them of Richards and Hodgo lol

@:

@:

@:

@:

Don’t remind them of Richards and Hodgo lol

Hodgo was originally ours. We just stole him back.

My money is on Ricky, the Raiders have all sorts of problems

This thread makes me think of Sheens. Stuart and to a lesser extent probably Arthur are under pressure, having both played finals within the last 2 years. Sheens missed the finals 4 years in a row and was never under an ounce of pressure. You could say it’s becsuse Sheens won a premiership, but so did Maguire at Souths. And he got punted for missing the finals twice. Sheens was made of Teflon.

Sheensy got voted a better coach than Bali Bellyache on NRL 360 last night. Great stuff!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.