Can somebody tell me.....

Today is the 1st of April and I was under the impression that the club may make an announcement in regards to a major signing by the end of March…

The question is…if we haven’t do we now have to wait until June to buy a player with the cap money we have left for this year?

cheers TT…

Major announcement next week I hear… A game breaker

@:

Ahaha stirring the pot or are you actually serious?

@:

@:

Large spoon.

@:

@:

You must be new to these parts.

@:

Dont be stirring Ink I asked a serious question ….and where did you HEAR this from mate…

Plus you didnt answer my question regarding the deadline and cap money…

Milky knows. He’s got some close connections to the club. He came good for us exactly a year ago.

@:

Today is the 1st of April and I was under the impression that the club may make an announcement in regards to a major signing by the end of March…

The question is…if we haven’t do we now have to wait until June to buy a player with the cap money we have left for this year?

cheers TT…

If its a serious question,

March forum update:

That info about a game breaker signing was very weak and doesn’t look like it will eventuate.

We have 29 of our 30 man squad, with Curtis Sironen’s contract still counting as one spot. We need to fill spot 30 by the June 30 deadline. We have about a mil in the cap and need to spend about 600k of that to be cap compliant.

Can’t believe we’re in a position that we “need” to spend money to be cap compliant… past years we have been letting players go to be cap compliant. How times change

I’m hearing Woods wants to come back….

@:

Was told the same thing after he signed with the dogs tried to come back dogs said yes to fix cap trouble but Ivan Cleary said NO

Yeah… Pascoe agreed with Woods coming back… Would’ve been number 30, but on one condition… That Aaron get his hair cut.
So Woods got his hair cut but then Pascoe told him he had his fingers crossed
😐

@:

Milky knows. He’s got some close connections to the club. He came good for us exactly a year ago.

I had the majority of the forum fooled haha, credit where its due…

@:

@:

Was told the same thing after he signed with the dogs tried to come back dogs said yes to fix cap trouble but Ivan Cleary said NO

I have no doubt that is what happened. When the rumours about him staying emerged late last season, he was asked if they were true, he said he didn’t know what was going on. He wouldn’t say that if he didn’t have deep regrets. I think he was devasted when he realised Cleary was the real deal. They looked to have a good relationship too. If he had his time over I reckon he’d conduct himself very differently.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.