@:

@:

@:

@:

Nofo should be in before MWZ

Agree 100%

Did you guys watch the ISP game?

Yes

Watching at ANZ it looked like Nofo made three or four bad defensive reads. Wenty were getting plenty of joy down his side.

Today’s game was the first i was able to get to for the year and the big difference for me was the aggression in the forwards. Both Matulino and Packer are aiming up which is contagious. Even Benji is hitting hard in defence. On the back of this the forwards are running hard, not trundling up and getting owned by the opposition.

@:

@:

@:

@:

You in for the fan club?

Throw me on top of the bus with the loud speaker

And the MCK fan club hits 10 members
:wahoo:

Make that 11 members.
MCK has come off the bench every game with some classy touches. Seems to develop space for his outside men. Deserves the best understated and has just tried to make the most of his game and is a winner.

*11 members

@:

@:

@:

@:

Liddle is adding a whole new dimension in attack

Defensively though a bit iffy

Agree, his acceleration and strength is impressive.

His defence is the concern , they rolled over us when he was on , give him the benefit of the doubt at this stage

Well to be fair it was his first game in a awhile since coming back from double shoulder surgery so timing, and perhaps confidence may have been a factor.

Probably why I was giving him the benefit of the doubt for Lieutenant 😆

@:

@:

@:

@:

Agree 100%

Yes

Watching at ANZ it looked like Nofo made three or four bad defensive reads. Wenty were getting plenty of joy down his side.

Hey Pete - nice sharing a beer today! I’m with you - Nofa not likely after today

@:

@:

@:

More members need to join the Chee-Kam fan club ….

Go the Beast

I am becoming a believer!

You in for the fan club?

How do I sign up?? Love what he is doing when he comes on. That is part of our strength so far this year is we lose nothing when our interchanges come on.

@:

@:

@:

@:

More members need to join the Chee-Kam fan club ….

Go the Beast

I am becoming a believer!

You in for the fan club?

How do I sign up?? Love what he is doing when he comes on. That is part of our strength so far this year is we lose nothing when our interchanges come on.

You’re in.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Yes

Hey Pete - nice sharing a beer today! I’m with you - Nofa not likely after today

Same Steve. See you at the next one!

Great game! Benji never gets old. Hopefully he’ll be here for the next 5 years.

@:

Great game! Benji never gets old. Hopefully he’ll be here for the next 5 years.

Maybe we could look into that cloning thing

anyone know if they are auctioning the jerseys? thought they generally do with these games but havent seen any mention of it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.