Nothing’s changed still a heart attack

Just like 2012 can’t have a massive leaf against eels and finishing them off going to sleep. We still are a heart attack team after all these years

Bloody hell there is a bunch of negative nancies on this forum.

Can’t you just enjoy the win. Not every win is going to be pretty.

We are 3-1 when most expected us to be 0-4 to start the year.

Those first 3 games were the new tigers that I liked this is back to the to. Sheens benji heart attack games

Happy with win but filfy he’s just like 6 years ago today nothing easy with the team

We’ve won three and should have been four. The team was exhausted after the Bronco’s game. Look at the Bronco’s result for the answer.

Grub will add a lot to this side.

I’m listening on the radio

God it’s hard when you can’t see what’s going on

We miss ET big time …

Last 20 was very ordinary though

So was I listening on the radio and it felt like 2012 v eels again leading 31-0 and winning 31-30 I thought I was 6 years back in time

Guess we can’t enjoy a win…

Lol the game was never in doubt. Disappointing we couldn’t put 50 on them though. Parra were asking for it. But i guess they were desparate ha ha.

Was scary at the end there but in all honesty getting a win against a team that were up against it like the Eels count for a lot.

@:

Bloody hell there is a bunch of negative nancies on this forum.

Can’t you just enjoy the win. Not every win is going to be pretty.

We are 3-1 when most expected us to be 0-4 to start the year.

It should have been 4-0 only for Klein.

I think today was an attitude test and we failed, but very happy with the win.

I think the fans of all top 7 team should be pretty pleased with their sides, with exception of the storm, and we are ightfully fourth behind 3 teams who have started very welll. So apart from me being a bit disappointed with the fade, I’m pretty chuffed overall.

@:

Lol the game was never in doubt. Disappointing we couldn’t put 50 on them though. Parra were asking for it. But i guess they were desparate ha ha.

They were desperate and that’s why they came back the way they did, otherwise we would’ve put 50 on them.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.