How do you fit Cleary in??

I would love nothing more than Nathan Cleary in our team but honestly with how Brooks is playing how do we fit him in?

I know Cleary junior isn’t a given at this stage but I’m very hopeful he will come to the tigers.

Luke has been poor for many years and whilst it is only early days I want him in my team in his current mold.

But how can we make it happen with Nathan and Luke in the same team, can either of them switch to 5/8? I think they are both natural halfbacks so can they work together?

Well done to Luke, who has made this a very valid question, especially if we take the money ball approach.

There is no better value number 7 currently.

@:

Nathan 7 , Brooks 6.

x2

Well he wears the 7 and the others sort it out for the 6

As TD said - Nathan 7 Brooks 6

Brooks is a 5/8th. He plays his best football at 2nd receiver running and acting as a secondary kicking option. Cleary is a 7. It works.

@:

@:

Nathan 7 , Brooks 6.

x2

We are talking 2020 so Benji would be retired. Reynolds (if still going) would be our utility and hopefully Gamble as made first grade as a centre or fullback by then.

Long way off cross that road when we get to it

We are talking about something two years away. Its pretty irrelevant I feel. SO much can change in that time. We will still have J Reynolds under contract on huge dollars at that time too :S

@:

Well done to Luke, who has made this a very valid question, especially if we take the money ball approach.

There is no better value number 7 currently.

It’s interesting isn’t it. Brooks has been the best value for money half in the comp this year and it’s not close. He is performing consistently well.

We don’t say no to Nathan Cleary. In straight away if possible in 2019 or 2020.

Dont mind who plays 6, Brooks would be an option on current form.

Just leave it to IC

Thebloke seems to know what he is doing

I will answer that after the last round this season!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.