Corey Thompson is a gun

Like how many tries has this bloke saved this year? He is dead set saved us 4-5 tries with last second interventions.

Just put his body where others do not. Just as good on the wing as fullback.

Already scored 3 tries and could have had more.

Cleans up everything, very safe under the haughty ball, puts his hand up for a lot of donkey work. Just a weapon wth a great mentality.

What a steal.

That my friend is a winger on a bare minimum contract.

Agree totally. Amazing addition to the team, gives 100% . I look forward to seeing even better things from him as the season progresses.

He is hungry….great to see someone working hard to make it rather than being given wheelbarrows of money on potential and false advertising (looking at you mitchy)

I hope we look after him

Give him what he deserves

Makes up for what he lacks in size (and subsequently defense) by being brilliant in attack. Would move him to FB next week and bring Nofa up to wing at Tui’s expense.

Killing it in Fantasy League as well…

So far the buy of the season, imo. He is really impressive in both defence and attack, reads the game well and has a lot of spark. Definitely would’ve had 5 tries on the board if not for a couple of ugly bounces last week.

I thought we would really miss not having Tedesco in the team, such was his class, but I honestly think that Thompson will end up being much better for us in the long run, no matter where he plays. Couldn’t be happier!

Good player. Theres a fair few grey areas that could potentially be issues but he is doing well so far. We just need to know how to utilise him most effectively. Similar to Barba, he shouldn’t be doing straight runs back and should be used in most support and open field.

I would also swap him and Tui as, at fullback I don’t think Corey can be exposed on the cross field bombs etc which I think you might find some teams try to target him at.

@:

Makes up for what he lacks in size (and subsequently defense) by being brilliant in attack. Would move him to FB next week and bring Nofa up to wing at Tui’s expense.

Tui was brilliant today… Who would be goalkicking anyways ??? Leave Thompson on the wing, he did fine there

@:

@:

Tui was brilliant today… Who would be goalkicking anyways ??? Leave Thompson on the wing, he did fine there

Was Tui great?

He was a step of the pace all game if you ask me. Poor positioning and effort in the Eels first try. His ball playing consisted of long sideways runs often running out of room and support players.

You definitely can’t leave him out due to his outstanding goal kicking, however the team would more than likely be better served with Corey at the back further down the track.

He’s a whippet. And proof no one should bag any signing till you’ve seen them put on our jersey.

@:

Lol

Seriously, what does this guy need to do. Christ.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.