Mitchell Moses Swearing at Ken Edwards

• Has anyone got the link to the video?

Tore Kenny Edwards a new one when he was trying to milk a penalty haha

Cant blame him but he’ll definitely miss a few games for it. He was banned in u/20s for using the same word.

• He wont miss any games.

However it sums hum up really.

Spraying his own players after doing nothing.

Good riddance to that sort of attitude.

• Didn’t notice it at the ground although did notice him whinging a lot out there. Really poor attitude for someone in a crucial role in a team.

• Cut Moses some slack, it wasn’t his fault, it is never his fault, it is everyone elses fault always, people are just jealous and picking on him……

• @:

Has anyone got the link to the video?

Cant blame him but he’ll definitely miss a few games for it. He was banned in u/20s for using the same word.

Its all over twitter.

Mitch is a very likeable bloke.

• @:

Cut Moses some slack, it wasn’t his fault, it is never his fault, it is everyone elses fault always, people are just jealous and picking on him……

EXACTLY

Finally someone has worked iit out

He is the ultimate player

If his teammates just pulled their weight they would be fine but no

They are all bludgers and poor moses has had enough

Isaac it is time to find the poor simple fool a new club

• @:

He wont miss any games.

Reminds me of Moltzen…nothing gets my hackles up more.

What stage of the game was this… need to keep an eye out watching the replay

• Time to roll out Uncle Benny to remind us how special and precious Princess is. He will obviously be selected for NSW, but finding another 16 worthy players will be difficult, apart from Hayne.

• @:

@:

He wont miss any games.

Probably mid second half. Maybe 25-30 to go from memory. Around halfway line, maybe 6o metres out.

I was in the Tigers members and it was a loud spray.

Tigers fans laughed at him. Typical Moses.

• @:

@:

He wont miss any games.

If he keeps this sort of behaviour up, I’m pretty certain he won’t last long in rugby league. It will wear thin on his team mates, no one will want to play with him.

• He threw his hands wildly in the air last week when one of his teammates dropped one of his passes. Its just a real low, grubby act to carry on like that towards your teammates.

• If Fittler is serious about changing the culture of the Blues he would not go anywhere near Moses,do not need that personality.

• @:

Here you go mate…R18+

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/mitchell-moses-swearing-parramatta-eels-wests-tigers-nrl/vpw7ye20iayr1bdxprkgvpvju

• @:

@:

Here you go mate…R18+

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/mitchell-moses-swearing-parramatta-eels-wests-tigers-nrl/vpw7ye20iayr1bdxprkgvpvju

As hilarious as Moses reaction is what is Kenny Edwards doing in that video - no effort to get a quick play the ball. Both players demonstrated in one play what is wrong with Parramatta.

Recent Topics