Short Turnaround against Melbourne?

@:

Melbourne will be desperate…

Tigers win this weekend and I reckon we make the 8 in 2018

Bellamy’s 400th game as coach. Hopefully we can spoil the party again for Melbourne

I would have liked to see Melbourne beat the Sharks beacuse Bellamy will now rip them all a new one at raining this week

In saying that, we beat them before and we can do it again with the right attitude

Might have been dreaming but it looked a bit like Packerlino and the forwards put the cue in the rack early today.
Their already thinking like a successful club.
Can’t see Melbourne beating us on form atm.
Might be some big bets again.

Chambers, Finucane and Smith apparently out.

Hopefully we can get another win against them.

4/5 would be a fantastic start to the season.

@:

I have a mutual friend of the Melbourne storms head physio I will try to get the Goss tomorrow

ATM we are 3.10.
Our game is the only one that points start not yet offered

We’ve beaten them before and we can beat them again with Chambers possibly suspended and Dale Finucane broken thumb there not the side they were and Cronk has been a big loss this year and it has brought them back to field Cameron Smith appears to be playing frustrated and with his sin bining the referees may have just woken up to him.

@:

Im sure they aren’t responsible for it being a short turnaround. Blame the NRL for that.

It sucks. But its like when your mum shoots you. You don’t get upset. You say my mum shot me, better get myself to the hospital. No use of us complaining, we just get on with it.

There’s a story there.

@:

@:

Im sure they aren’t responsible for it being a short turnaround. Blame the NRL for that.

It sucks. But its like when your mum shoots you. You don’t get upset. You say my mum shot me, better get myself to the hospital. No use of us complaining, we just get on with it.

There’s a story there.

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

@:

They have a few returning though, as well?

@:

Might have been dreaming but it looked a bit like Packerlino and the forwards put the cue in the rack early today.
Their already thinking like a successful club.
Can’t see Melbourne beating us on form atm.
Might be some big bets again.

Looked that way. Eels weren’t good enough to suddenly score those 3 tries if our D was fair dinkum…
But I can’t see Cleary letting that happen again. He expects 100% for 80 minutes and so should pro footballers.
Get into that habit and they’ll get bitten in the bum one day

All NRL are full time professional players and the short turn around should not cause a problem.

Most players would prefer to play than train.

Melbourne played a physical game against Cronulla and have two players out Chambers ( 2 weeks suspension) and Finuane (1 week suspension plus thumb injury). Still trying to play without their influential Puppet Master, Cooper Cronk. Not the same team without him and Slater and Smith are starting to look past their best.

We have a large Kiwi contingent so boys will be fired up to play well in front of family and friends.

Believe we can beat Storm again and consolidate our position in the top 4.

I thought I read on here Smith was likely to be out but I can’t find anything in the media or on NRL.com. Anyone have any info?

The Sharks are a very physical side and the Storm will have a lot of bumps and bruises even with a long turn around. I also think the Storm have dropped back a peg, not sure if it is the Cronk factor or maybe grand final and world cup hangover.
Just a shame the game is not a LO with the place packed to the rafters. although a short turn around to NZ might be a good team bonding thing

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.