Rochow

• Banned

How good has this guy been……fast, strong, defends well and can run a decent line…

• @:

How good has this guy been……fast, strong, defends well and can run a decent line…

Thought he was as good as Rowdy yesterday. Difficult when Taylor returns.

• It wont be difficult it will keep everyone keen nothing breeds success more than putting wins on the board. The feeling around the club must be at an all time high with the tough decisions being made the club is reaping the benefits.

• Banned

He’s going good yes, but the love for this guy and the dislike for Rowdy’s performances over the first month astounds me. Not saying you have been negative towards Lawrence tigerap, but a fair few have. IMO Lawrence has outplayed Rochow.

Rochow going good though which is great. However, I rate him behind Lawrence, Aloiai and maybe even MCK as edge backrowers.

Awesome to have so much competition for spots. Good signing.

• He has been a surprise this year and deserves his spot in the starting line up.

Once Taylor and Reynolds are fit it will be interesting how our bench looks like.

My bench

Twal
    Huth
    MCK (based on his current form and impact from the bench)
    Reynolds (may need to player a bit of hooker or lock if Taylor moves to hooker to relieve LIddle).

Aloiai as 18th man.

• Rowdy was outstanding yesterday, but he wasn’t alone. Who would have thought a 2nd row of Lawrence and Rochow would become a strength rather than a weakness for the tigers?

• 100% agree… and 100000% surprised.

• It’s great to see him playing well.

And all the other new recruits as well.

Most tiger’s fans had their doubts (me included) about how well we recruited but geez we have some depth now and are playing well.

Even the likes o Rowdy Kev etc are playing better than ever.

I’m putting it down to IC.

What a coach.

The players love him and respect him.

He has to be our number 1 priority recruitment wise long term.

Everything else will fall into place if we nanage to keep IC happy and at the club long term

• ForumSupporter

@:

He’s going good yes, but the love for this guy and the dislike for Rowdy’s performances over the first month astounds me. Not saying you have been negative towards Lawrence tigerap, but a fair few have. IMO Lawrence has outplayed Rochow.

Rochow going good though which is great. However, I rate him behind Lawrence, Aloiai and maybe even MCK as edge backrowers.

I agree with this…

Rochow has been great and a real surprise …

Rowdy is invisible to a lot of our supporter base…fortunately Ivan picks the team…Lawrence digging into the defensive line from our end has been a highlight…would like too see his post contact M…they would be high…

• Banned

@:

@:

I agree with this…

Rochow has been great and a real surprise …

Rowdy is invisible to a lot of our supporter base…fortunately Ivan picks the team…Lawrence digging into the defensive line from our end has been a highlight…would like too see his post contact M…they would be high…

Lands on his front more often than not too

Recent Topics