Wheres Noff?

• Don’t know if anyone else noticed but, Noff wasn’t there to lead the team song yesterday. I hope he hasn’t packed it in. I want to see Noff straight back in the 1st grade side but, he isn’t getting there with an attitude like that. For anyone that didn’t see it:

https://twitter.com/WestsTigers/status/980729067602198528

• Last time he sang it the reserve grade side was in there, didn’t see them this time around.

• You are drawing a very long bow i think Tacky.I would doubt very much that playing in reggies would affect him like that

• Preparing for his next fight

Rocky

• As much as Tui kicked very well last night - I thought his display at fullback was less than solid. Positionally he was just OK. Bouncing balls and kicks into the in-goal area worried him. He rarely looked dangerous bringing the ball back and ran without any venom mostly. His attempt to take the ball for the first Parra try was weak. I believe we are better with Noffa in the side to help bring the ball out of our own 20, and Thomson at fullback - he is a far better no.1 than Tui at the moment.

• @:

As much as Tui kicked very well last night - I thought his display at fullback was less than solid. Positionally he was just OK. Bouncing balls and kicks into the in-goal area worried him. He rarely looked dangerous bringing the ball back and ran without any venom mostly. His attempt to take the ball for the first Parra try was weak. I believe we are better with Noffa in the side to help bring the ball out of our own 20, and Thomson at fullback - he is a far better no.1 than Tui at the moment.

Don’t think Thompson offers as much x-factor at FB as the other bloke - Thompson offers more on the wing.

It is one thing to bring the ball out of our twenty - what do we do about is defensive misreads???

• I don’t know Russ - I’m not seeing much X-Factor from Tui, as a matter of fact I’m seeing more from Thomson.
    You have a point re Noffa’s poor reads, but I’m not convinced that Tui is such a great defender either. Noffa has looked better in D in the last couple of games.
    In my opinion the combination of Thomson at fullback and Noffa on the wing is a better option for the team considering the current form of those players.

• Tui just came off an injury and yes he got exploited a couple of times but those things will be fixed over time. He’s a project player, and there’s plenty of signs in his ball playing ability and goal kicking to suggest that he’s worth persisting with.

• @:

Last time he sang it the reserve grade side was in there, didn’t see them this time around.

Sue, McQueen, Gamble and Fonua were all definitely in the sheds and when Noff played reserves in round 1 he still sung the team song.

• ForumSupporter

OMG OMG OMG OMG…

Someone call Rothfield…

• Banned

He could be on the bus to Newcastle, they are looking for backs.

• Reynolds was there
    Benji on Ice
    I wouldn’t worry about Nofo he must be out training trying to get back in the side
    Maybe Parra are having another crack at him

• @:

@:

Last time he sang it the reserve grade side was in there, didn’t see them this time around.

Sue, McQueen, Gamble and Fonua were all definitely in the sheds and when Noff played reserves in round 1 he still sung the team song.

That fan club is getting bigger by the week !

• Tui didn’t look too fit or wasn’t there to support attack as a good fullback should be…thing is though he can kick. With the amount of penalties in NRL I think Tui must play. Thompson seems more dangerous on wing.

• @:

@:

@:

That fan club is getting bigger by the week !

You ready to join?

Recent Topics