Liddle

Great comeback game from injury!

We look so much better in attack and more fluent with him at 9, hope he stays fit this whole year……

He is a gun, just hope he has some luck with injuries

Will only get better as his confidence grows.

Adds a new dimension to our attack, with his darts from DH, quick service, read of the game, his backing up and his defence is good as well (probably a bit down after the ops but once the confidence returns he will hold his own).

As long as he stays fit we will improve rapidly - so much better than the other DH’s that we have. He can play 80 minutes as well once the game fitness returns.

One of the few naturally quick players we have. He’s a gun out of dummy half, really opens up a lot more options in attack for us. Looking forward to see him continue to build on yesterdays performance.

Excitement machine. Two clean breaks in open play. Great delivery from dummy half. We need more of that.

If he could please pass the ball a few more degrees backwards, the constant flat ones hurt my blood pressure.

He is class. Just hope he has a good run with his shoulders.

We will be a far superior side when he starts playing 50-60 minutes.

More class in one run than the other two first 3 rounds.

He’s the difference maker. Add Reynolds to straighten things up and we will look good

@:

If he could please pass the ball a few more degrees backwards, the constant flat ones hurt my blood pressure.

Agreed
He had a few great runs and looked dangerous
Once he has a few games under his belt and if he can play 80 minutes we will only improve in attack and defence
No extra hooker required on the bench
Taylor back into lock with a bench of
Twal Eisenhuth Aloiai and Chee Kam or Reynolds will do me

Liddle is a gun and will make a huge difference. I really thought he would come back from the off season with an extra 5kgs. Definitely needs to bulk up to defend in the middle.

Yeah he still has some growing to do… Coming along nicely

Definitely a step up in class from our other options. I was a little sceptical of bringing straight into 1sts and thought a run in reserves would be good for his confidence but he killed it and I’m glad he did.

He would have to be the quickest player in our squad

@:

Liddle is a gun and will make a huge difference. I really thought he would come back from the off season with an extra 5kgs. Definitely needs to bulk up to defend in the middle.

Thought he looked a good deal more solid yesterday despite the shoulder setback. Fingers crossed he gets a full off season to build up properly for next year.

@:

He would have to be the quickest player in our squad

Yeah, but reckon only over maybe twenty or thirty metres.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.