WESTS Tigers Team V Melbourne..

• ForumSupporter

Wests Tigers: 1 Tuimoala Lolohea, 2 Corey Thompson, 3 Esan Marsters, 4 Kevin Naiqama, 5 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak, 6 Benji Marshall, 7 Luke Brooks, 8 Russell Packer ©, 9 Pita Godinet, 10 Ben Matulino, 11 Chris Lawrence, 12 Robbie Rochow, 13 Matthew Eisenhuth

Interchange: 14 Jacob Liddle, 15 Alex Twal, 16 Michael Chee Kam, 17 Josh Aloiai

Reserves: 18 Tyson Gamble, 19 Tim Grant, 20 David Nofoaluma, 21 Sauaso Sue

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/04/03/nrl-team-announcement-round-5/

• To be expected.

Would prefer McIlwrick over Godinet though.

• @:

To be expected.

Agreed.

• @:

To be expected.

Same, I don’t know how he keeps getting selected.

Maybe it is because of his versatility. But still, he kills our attack…

• Godinet has better vision. More to his game. McIllwrick is a runner that’s it

• @:

Godinet has better vision. More to his game. McIllwrick is a runner that’s it

Agreed, but that doesn’t help if the execution is poor, as it is with Godinet. That kick in and out of the in-goal yesterday was horrible, ruined the end of that set. I’d rather a McIllwrick doing nothing and leaving the attack for our other options. Hopefully Liddle gets more minutes in any case…

• I am happy to keep the same side as we are still winning games
    Great test against a more desperate Melbourne side this week
    I don’t think they would like to be 2 wins from 5 games
    We have got them with 2 key players out and with a number of Kiwis in our side should get some good support from the crowd over there

• @:

After watching him play on the weekend I agree there is more of an upside with Godinet than Mcllwrick …I actually thought the other way a few weeks ago but have changed my mind after Monday.

• @:

@:

Agreed, but that doesn’t help if the execution is poor, as it is with Godinet. That kick in and out of the in-goal yesterday was horrible, ruined the end of that set. I’d rather a McIllwrick doing nothing and leaving the attack for our other options. Hopefully Liddle gets more minutes in any case…

Agreed, it’s useless with the execution. But it’s a bit like Naiqama holding a centre spot. He offers more.

These decision might reverse when Reynolds makes it back and we need something different from that spot.

• I like keeping the same side. Hopefully Liddle can play more minutes and be the hooker for most of the game.

• @:

I like keeping the same side. Hopefully Liddle can play more minutes and be the hooker for most of the game.

Coaches love keeping the same side if its winning

• @:

@:

I like keeping the same side. Hopefully Liddle can play more minutes and be the hooker for most of the game.

Coaches love keeping the same side if its winning

When winning only make changes where there is a big step up in class otherwise keep well enough alone.

• @:

@:

To be expected.

I think godinet had a good game.

• @:

@:

@:

To be expected.

I think godinet had a good game.

I think Godinet is better than McIwrick. The only thing he has over Godinet is his defence - apart from that Godinet wins hands down.

However they are both that far behind Liddle - they wouldn’t hit him with a cannon.

• Banned

@:

@:

Gee he is being crucified for that kick…his only real mistake in 4 games

Recent Topics