This is getting out of control

We are already smaller than most teams let alone having 2 backs on the bench. We can ill-afford to do this. Sheens is really getting too old now… The sooner Folkes takes over the better. Everytime a team comes out on Tuesday i just don’t feel motivated to go to the game.

It will be interesting to see how it works. I imagine that Liam Fulton wont play at 9 for the whole game providing a 3rd replacement forward. Fitzhenry will possibly go there for a while meaning that Brown would play on the wing. I’m willing to give it a chance and see what happens. After the bye there should be more options when players return from injury.

i still cant figure out why brown is there? it makes no sense if waters is playing.

the way i see it panning out is farah 7 fulton 9 to start after 30 mins either 1 of these will happen

fulton goes to the back row fitzy to 9 (yikes!) brown to wing

or

fulton to back row farah to 9 waters to 7

now in these 2 scenarios one thing is certain brown or waters will be lucky to get any game time which makes no sense

@ron burgandy:

i still cant figure out why brown is there? it makes no sense if waters is playing.

the way i see it panning out is farah 7 fulton 9 to start after 30 mins either 1 of these will happen

fulton goes to the back row fitzy to 9 (yikes!) brown to wing

or

fulton to back row farah to 9 waters to 7

now in these 2 scenarios one thing is certain brown or waters will be lucky to get any game time which makes no sense

Someone mentioned somewhere after the Panthers game that Beau Ryan may have played injured. Maybe Brown could be there to cover for him if he is still a bit knocked about??? That would then allow another forward to start from the bench. Perhaps Brown will drop off altogether for a forward anyway. I think there is something to Brown being there though. I know we usually have wingers sitting on benches for 77 minutes, but strange this week that Brown would be called back into the 17 to sit out 77 mins.

last week’s winger playing fullback, last week’s halfback playing wing, last week’s back rower playing hooker, last week’s hooker playing half back … out attack should flow handsomely like a well oiled machine …

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme