Michael Chee Kam Secret Weopon

Please sign me up to the MCK Fan Club.

Off the bench late in the game his athleticism is enormous for us. The try vs Broncos and hit ups vs Parra can only benefit us thru the season. He is our Tyrone Peachy or Valentine Holmes!

He’s been good the whole time…
Cleary is really getting the most out of him.
He’s been a gun forever from 20s at Canberra to cup at Manly… He’s shining under current coaching tho…

Happy for him to get the praise he deserves.

Yeah he is going great.

Every time he has come on he has made a difference.

@:

Off the bench late in the game his athleticism is enormous for us. The try vs Broncos and hit ups vs Parra can only benefit us thru the season. He is our Tyrone Peachy or Valentine Holmes!

You’re in.

Anyone else?

@:

@:

You’re in.

Anyone else?

What about the Twuth fan club

Twal/Huth fan club ……

@:

@:

You’re in.

Anyone else?

Sing me up too Tacky, very happy with how he is going and the enthusiasm he brings when he comes onto the field!

Just needed the right coach.

Playing very well at the moment.

Kicked in nicely from towards the end of last season. I think I’m in. Another few weeks to be sure. He must be doing something right to gain a place on the team because there’s some decent players not getting a run atm

@:

@:

@:

You’re in.

Anyone else?

Sing me up too Tacky, very happy with how he is going and the enthusiasm he brings when he comes onto the field!

The MCK fan club hits 14 members.

@:

@:

@:

You’re in.

Anyone else?

Twal/Huth fan club ……

You’re not allowed in until you can accept the BEAST.

@:

@:

@:

@:

You’re in.

Anyone else?

Twal/Huth fan club ……

Tacky sign me up to the BEAST club, i would be honoured to be part of such an illustrious group of fantastic fanatics.

@:

@:

@:

@:

You’re in.

Anyone else?

Twal/Huth fan club ……

Tacky sign me up to the BEAST club, i would be honoured to be part of such an illustrious group of fantastic fanatics.

Welcome aboard

@:

Just needed the right coach.

Playing very well at the moment.

Would appear so, I am a fan, I think he should get more game time, every time he comes on we look more dangerous

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.