Australian does not exist

• It has come to my attention after doing some you-tubing that Australia doesn’t exist. We have all been druged and are living our whole lives on planes according to some British. Why would anyone want to make a country of convicts anyway.

here is a video that explains why.

this is for satire purposes only

• ForumSupporter

Well that explains happy…

• Dave Warner , Cam Bancroft and Steve Smith want off this flight

Is Geo still allowed to carry his pitchfork on this flight ??

• Swaggy got into his dad’s piss cabinet again…

• @:

Swaggy got into his dad’s piss cabinet again…

I’m legally allowed to now.

• Ok good. I thought it was too many head knocks. Sorry, isn’t this the Blocker thread?

• @:

@:

Swaggy got into his dad’s piss cabinet again…

I’m legally allowed to now.

Our kids are all growing up CB , I’m getting all emotional now 😢

• Banned

Australia did not exist when Indonesia was brutally taking over Western Papua - those Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels who saved Oz soldiers during the War.

Just saying

• @:

Australia did not exist when Indonesia was brutally taking over Western Papua - those Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels who saved Oz soldiers during the War.

Just saying

Surprised you managed not to fit Farah into your statement.

• Banned

@:

@:

Just saying

I wanted to fit Robbie in the Thank You Ivan thread - if the man currently walking on water saw fit to take Robbie back under the fold what would forum fans response be? It was difficult to contain myself. Seeing you asked.

• @:

We have all been druged and are living our whole lives on planes according to some British.

Am I the only one who thinks this alternative is still better than living through an English winter?

• @:

@:

@:

Just saying

I wanted to fit Robbie in the Thank You Ivan thread - if the man currently walking on water saw fit to take Robbie back under the fold what would forum fans response be? It was difficult to contain myself. Seeing you asked.

I hope its not Robbie you think who is walking on water

He drown in a dirty puddle at the moment

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

@:

Just saying

I hope its not Robbie you think who is walking on water

He drown in a dirty puddle at the moment

He is getting paid top dollar for having a rest on the bench - would not mind having that job myself. I have not seen him listed in any Bears line up so I don’t believe he is playing reserves like many here claim. But I am not sure on this. But interesting question if Midas Ivan wants him back what will you buggers do? I would love to see that.

• We already have kids that bring out the kicking tees Byron. Don’t need to be forking out 900k for RF to fill that role.

Recent Topics