Some positives

Ok, we all are fed up with Sheens’ team selections. All the negatives have been pointed out and i agree with whats being said. But just to balance it out, i thought i’d look at the team with rose coloured glasses on. So, these are the “possible” positives:

1. People say Farah at 7 has failed in the past. I disagree. I believe Farah is a top half and has performed well there everytime. Whenever he’s played there we’ve been a weakened side and im pretty sure he’s never played 7 with Benji at 6. It could be a sensational halves combo. I know this move is short term, but with Farahs back, a career at half may be the thing he needs. Also, like Smeg pointed out, he isnt a dominant defender in the middle of the ruck. He makes a lot of tackles, but he really isnt a strong defender. If he spends the next month at 7, it wouldnt be totally out of the question that he could in fact be the NSW half, thats how good he could be. Bellamy has seen him as a half, so who knows.

2.Fultons defence in the middle will be much more effective than Farah’s.

3.Ryan is back at fullback.

4.Natahan Waters is a smart and creative player and he gets his chance to show us what he’s got.

Ummm, hmmmm, well i could only come up with 4 possible positves. At least i tried.

5. Fitzy back on the wing where he is probably at his best except possibly off the bench in #17 with 3 minutes

Hey there sirro, on point 1, it’s debatable, if the forwards go forward, he’ll go alright for sure. Points 2 and 3 I agree with but not point 4. I don’t think Waters will bring anything to the table this week although I hope I’m wrong.

1. WT now have a number 7 and 6 who kick out on the full when kicking long and can’t find touch on a penalty.

2. Fulton’s defence will be less effective than cleaning up the ruck and spent tackling prop hit-ups.

3. Tuqiri should be fullback.

4. Waters is not creative….now i know you’re making all this up…

This thread does not belong on this Forum……

Farah for Origin half…I like it…

Quality work as always Sirro…

Positive.

Sheens can now leave BRET alone for the rest of the season. We have a premiership race to win. Unlike it seems Mr Sheens

@king sirro:

Ok, we all are fed up with Sheens’ team selections. All the negatives have been pointed out and i agree with whats being said. But just to balance it out, i thought i’d look at the team with rose coloured glasses on. So, these are the “possible” positives:

1. People say Farah at 7 has failed in the past. I disagree. I believe Farah is a top half and has performed well there everytime. Whenever he’s played there we’ve been a weakened side and im pretty sure he’s never played 7 with Benji at 6. It could be a sensational halves combo. I know this move is short term, but with Farahs back, a career at half may be the thing he needs. Also, like Smeg pointed out, he isnt a dominant defender in the middle of the ruck. He makes a lot of tackles, but he really isnt a strong defender. If he spends the next month at 7, it wouldnt be totally out of the question that he could in fact be the NSW half, thats how good he could be. Bellamy has seen him as a half, so who knows.

2.Fultons defence in the middle will be much more effective than Farah’s.

3.Ryan is back at fullback.

4.Natahan Waters is a smart and creative player and he gets his chance to show us what he’s got.

Ummm, hmmmm, well i could only come up with 4 possible positves. At least i tried.

Totally agree with point 1,2 and 3 as for number 4 I have never seen Waters play so I can’t comment on that.

Far too positve for most on here.

@innsaneink:

5. Fitzy back on the wing where he is probably at his best except possibly off the bench in #17 with 3 minutes

Come on Ink, you and I both know Fitzy should never be moved from his bench spot!! his 3 minutes are vital to us to get us those 2 points. He has won us a few games single handedly this way.

@BRET:

@innsaneink:

Come on Ink, you and I both know Fitzy should never be moved from his bench spot!! his 3 minutes are vital to us to get us those 2 points. He has won us a few games single handedly this way.

every game fitzy has started weve lost - every game hes come off the bench weve won, so less fitzy time = more chance at a win

there is nothing positive about farah playing halfback

Imagine what he could do with only 1 minute!! 😮

@ron burgandy:

@BRET:

@innsaneink:

every game fitzy has started weve lost - every game hes come off the bench weve won, so less fitzy time = more chance at a win

Makes sense…to most, except one T Sheens.

id rather see farah starting there then lazarus they need payten. worse case sceanario robbie to hooker, fulton back to forwards. payten as a half (he has the hands to do it!)

@ron burgandy:

there is nothing positive about farah playing halfback

In your opinion.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme