Pizza with the players

• The West’s tigers are doing this night for the second year running on Anzac Day. I didn’t have the opportunity to attend last year however this time around it’s possible. Did anyone here attend last year? What was it like? More importantly how is the pizza from “the gardens” ?

• What night is it?

I work Fri Sat n Sun

Hope it’s midweek

• @:

What night is it?

I work Fri Sat n Sun

Hope it’s midweek

Wednesday the 25th of April from 6pm. You’ll have to book though

• @:

The West’s tigers are doing this night for the second year running on Anzac Day. I didn’t have the opportunity to attend last year however this time around it’s possible. Did anyone here attend last year? What was it like? More importantly how is the pizza from “the gardens” ?

The pizza’s are pretty good up there. They have a dedicated wood fired pizza oven and a pizza chef. They usually do well when they put events on so I would say worth going.

• @:

@:

What night is it?

I work Fri Sat n Sun

Hope it’s midweek

Wednesday the 25th of April from 6pm. You’ll have to book though

Cool thanks

• The players shouldn’t be eating pizzas! They’re bad for you!

• @:

The players shouldn’t be eating pizzas! They’re bad for you!

I’m not a player 😆

• @:

The West’s tigers are doing this night for the second year running on Anzac Day. I didn’t have the opportunity to attend last year however this time around it’s possible. Did anyone here attend last year? What was it like? More importantly how is the pizza from “the gardens” ?

Food at the Gardens is good, have not had their pizza but my mate swears by them

• ForumSupporter

@:

Gluten free is OK…

• @:

@:

Gluten free is OK…

Yes better, but still lots of cheese - clogs the arteries and makes you sluggish. I don’t want them getting sluggish! 😲

• @:

@:

I’m not a player 😆

You can eat all you like! Just tell the players not to touch them during the season 😆

• Absolute great night! Congratulations to the club for putting this on. Benji, Packer, Rowdy & Matulino we’re there. And the pizza was pretty good!

• Where was it on at?

I heard it was booked out

• @:

Where was it on at?

• @:

Where was it on at?

Wests Ashfield! Yeah mate it was packed.

Recent Topics