If I were a Dragqueen supporter...... [GF Tickets on sale Tuesday]

• I’d be buying my Grand Final tickets next Tuesday.

I received this email today:

NRL Header
    Grand Final Sydney
    2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final
    ANZ Stadium, Sydney
    [Warning] NRL Account Buying Window
    4pm AEST Tuesday April 10, 2018
    Make sure you are at ANZ Stadium on September 30 to celebrate the culmination of another incredible season of Rugby League. Your exclusive NRL Account buying window opens at 4pm AEST Tuesday April 10. Don’t wait. Get in early and secure your seats.

Ticket Access Information
    Please use the below password to access your tickets the moment they go on sale. For each account, you will be able to purchase a maximum of 8 tickets.
    Password: NRL
    Category Adult Concession Family Junior
    Diamond $360.00 N/A N/A N/A
    Platinum $295.00 N/A N/A N/A
    Gold $255.00 $240.00 $750.00 $240.00
    Silver $165.00 $125.00 $455.00 $125.00
    Bronze $80.00 $65.00 $225.00 $65.00

*Terms and conditions apply. Different method of ticket delivery may result in an increase to the Ticketek service and handling fee.

Will any Tiger fans be running out next Tuesday?

• Or probably not.
    If Widdop gets injured they will slide down the ladder quicker than an arm-less painter.
    Dragons fans suffer from PE problems most years when they start the season promisingly, their club hasn’t come up against many quality sides as of yet.

• SOO time will be a big test for the red and white. At present they have the best spine and the best pack but that will be put to the test when they have Hunt, DeBelin, Frizzel and probably Boyd and a outside chance on their no9 all playing SOO

• @:

Or probably not.
    If Widdop gets injured they will slide down the ladder quicker than an arm-less painter.
    Dragons fans suffer from PE problems most years when they start the season promisingly, their club hasn’t come up against many quality sides as of yet.

:roll

• @:

SOO time will be a big test for the red and white. At present they have the best spine and the best pack but that will be put to the test when they have Hunt, DeBelin, Frizzel and probably Boyd and a outside chance on their no9 all playing SOO

I meant Vaughn…not Boyd

• They probably meet us in the semis and Benji will flick pass to Thompson , who runs the length of the field to get us into the GF.

• Surprised Aitken doesn’t get more mentions in SOO calculations

• Banned

Haven’t played any top side. We have though

• So a few tickets going up for resale later in the year.

• Dragons VS tigers GF aye?

Recent Topics