BENJI

May be in the twilight of his career but he has produced the most stunning sunset I have ever seen.

Our team today:
Defensively fantastic.
Attack is surging.
We worked for each other 200%
Overall magnificent.

❤ XOXOXO

Didn’t have a great game today but I will take a game with a game winning field goal every day of the week.

Stood up when it mattered.

Haha yeah he pulled his finger at the crucial time

Reynolds straight back in for mine.

A fair bit of down but came good at critical times. I would have thought by now that he could have had a consistently good game. I guess that’s him.

I think Benji panicked a bit today and went for the big play way too often instead of settling things down and controlling the play.

Kicking the field goal redeems him somewhat but I hope Ivan has a quiet word with him about his performance the last couple of games

@:

Reynolds straight back in for mine.

On the bench for Reynolds. Benji is a big reason why Brooks is going well at the moment. Reynolds eventually will be our 6 though.

Too many errors but came up with the goods at the end

Thank god

How quick some of you turn on a bloke… Off of one performance you are prepared to drop him? You were praising the ground he walked on 2 rounds ago???

Remember he is almost certainly playing with a serious ankle injury. His biggest contribution is to the development of Brooks. Well done Benji.

Wasn’t his best but kicked the winner!

Benji’s not a young man anymore. When Reynolds is back Benji should still start but he’ll be able to rotate to the bench for 20 minutes a game. Benji and Liddle playing 60 each with Reynolds playing 40

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.